PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Alan Grayson Upset Over "Negative" GOP Attacks On Him

Agorism
10-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Link to Grayson being upset (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/15/rep_alan_grayson_upset_over_negative_gop_attacks_o n_him.html)

teacherone
10-16-2010, 01:09 PM
what a whiny little pussy...

"I can't believe it myself. I mean, I'm a first-term Democrat. I don't sit on the appropriations committee. I'm not a member of leadership and they're really, really out to get me," Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) said on MSNBC.

Rep. Grayson is offended that his children has watched politicians and ads on television attack him.

Grayson, however, is known for fierce criticism of his opponents. Recently, he has labeled his election opponent as a member of the Taliban in a negative advertisement.

"They destroy us with these negative ads. These blistering, evil negative ads. In front of my -- in front of my children on my TV set, they called me a liar, they've called me a loud-mouth, they said I'm a national embarrassment. And this is their idea of constructive dialogue," Grayson complained.

ChaosControl
10-16-2010, 02:19 PM
He apparently can't take what he dishes out. Sounds like the typical politician.

roho76
10-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Sounds like he wants to sensor the evil, lying TV demons instead of turning it off and educating his kids and being an honest politician. One term in office and he already thinks like a dictator.

ItsTime
10-16-2010, 02:56 PM
How far behind is he now?

Ekrub
10-16-2010, 02:56 PM
As much as I despise Grayson on many of the issues, I admire his work on auditing the Fed (his rants are pretty funny too)

If we successfully ended the Fed people will have to face the true costs of running a welfare/warfare state... which will lead to more liberty IMO. I don't know about his opponent, but Grayson has been an ally in the MOST important issues IMO. (fed and wars)

brandon
10-16-2010, 03:02 PM
As much as I despise Grayson on many of the issues, I admire his work on auditing the Fed (his rants are pretty funny too)

If we successfully ended the Fed people will have to face the true costs of running a welfare/warfare state... which will lead to more liberty IMO. I don't know about his opponent, but Grayson has been an ally in the MOST important issues IMO. (fed and wars)

yep agreed

nate895
10-16-2010, 03:09 PM
That had to be one of the worst pieces of the propaganda. Ed is worse than Bill O'Reilly. At least O'Reilly has the ratings to back up the claim that he is speaking for a significant portion of the American public. This Ed guy saying "How can we the poor old workin' folks keep up with these rich guys" garbage is so bogus. I mean if the average working dude was a progressive, it wouldn't matter if the Koch brothers spent a gazillion dollars trying to beat Grayson, there are more "workin' folks" who vote than Koch brothers.