PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Rattigan blasting Bill O'Reilly

Ekrub
10-16-2010, 12:12 PM
I posted this in another topic, but I think Dylan nailed it in this rant.

YouTube - Dylan Ratigan's epic "Morning Joe" rant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv74YD05LaI)

johngr
10-16-2010, 12:17 PM
A douchebag ragging on a gasbag. Yawn.

Ekrub
10-16-2010, 12:23 PM

Doesn't make his points on this topic any less valid. I like Glenn Beck when he tells the truth, and I like Dylan Ratigan when he tells the truth. Doesn't mean that I invest a lot in either of them, just that when they are right, its something worth sharing.

RM918
10-16-2010, 12:34 PM

Ratigan is actually probably the one tolerable host on MSNBC for me because he always jumps on the Fed during his shows.

Fredom101
10-16-2010, 01:12 PM
The mosque debate is framed.

What about Christians building churches in Iraq where the US has massacred 100's of thousands on "their" land, are those anti-mosque people up in arms about that?
Where are the Christians speaking out against the Iraq & Afghanistan bombings?

The whole thing is disgusting hypocrisy.

Ekrub
10-16-2010, 02:35 PM

What about Christians building churches in Iraq where the US has massacred 100's of thousands on "their" land, are those anti-mosque people up in arms about that?

Do you have a link to some sort of proof christians are building churches in Iraq? Not that I doubt it... I just would like to have it for my arsenal ;)

ClayTrainor
10-16-2010, 02:41 PM
Do you have a link to some sort of proof christians are building churches in Iraq? Not that I doubt it... I just would like to have it for my arsenal ;)

I just did a quick google search and found this article from 2005. :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/22/AR2005062202335.html

National is Iraq's first Baptist congregation and one of at least seven new Christian evangelical churches established in Baghdad in the past two years. Its Sunday afternoon service, in a building behind a house on a quiet street, draws a couple of hundred worshipers who like the lively music and focus on the Bible.

Maximus
10-16-2010, 02:43 PM

Christians have been in Iraq since the 2nd and 3rd centuries, the Chaldean Church goes way back. The war decimated their population, and many Churches. The Archbishop of Mosul was actually assasinated in 2007 or so I think.

JamalianTheory
10-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Joy and her "hate speech".

What? She said it as if so called "hate speech" should be outlawed. A lot of speech could be considered hate speech. Speech about global warming and capping CO2 emissions (which is absolute bullshit) is hate speech to me. These people hate progress. But it's politically correct so if I argue against it, my argument could be considered hate speech.

Oh well, more fuel to the fire.

purplechoe
10-16-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm no fan of Ratigan but he nailed it on this one! BRAVO!!!

http://www.tweak3d.net/forums/imagehosting/12254a885fadccc3b.gif

TNforPaul45
10-16-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm just shocked that I was able to watch more than 60 seconds of an MSNBC clip and not become nauseous and have to turn it off.

Well done, Rattigan.

low preference guy
10-16-2010, 06:16 PM
how can you guys watch a TV conservation about whatever happened in the view. it's so gay. you all sicken me.

JK/SEA
10-16-2010, 06:27 PM
how can you guys watch a TV conservation about whatever happened in the view. it's so gay. you all sicken me.

When does American Idol come on?