PDA

View Full Version : More Lunacy From Glenn Beck...

mrchubbs
10-18-2007, 07:11 PM
I listen to Beck sometimes (maybe that's my first mistake)...

This morning he brought out the Ron Paul Crazy rhetoric again.

This time he said he was willing to bet that 70% of the american public think Ron Paul is crazy. He said... now "notice I'm not calling him crazy... but he wants to bring all our troops home from overseas and get rid of the FBI!. These are crazy ideas."

Then immediately following he played a clip of his hour long interview with Mike Huckabee (which will air tomorrow night on his TV show) and praised him for sticking up for the 2nd amendment when asked what he would do if the authorities came to his door to confiscate his guns. He said no other politician has answered or would answer that way.

So... Glenn... you call Ron Paul crazy for supporting things other politicians won't, and yet you praise Huckabee for it!?

JEEZ! I was so annoyed. I'm now 50/50 whether Ron Paul should sit down with him for an hour, especially since the interview isn't live. Beck can edit it to make Ron Paul look bad.

Sorry for the rant.

Enjoy.

fj45lvr
10-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Beck is a complete "demagogue" nothing more, nothing less.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
gosh.. he sure has a ton of influence, though

brandon
10-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Glenn is part of the old media. We dont need the old media. Fuck them.

perpetualstateofwar
10-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Hmm, I remember when conservatives used to be against using our military as a police force. I tell you what is crazy. Putting our troops in a situation without a clearly defined objective. They are patrolling the streets of Baghdad and getting blown to bits. They are not trained to be police officers. The morons supporting this war are the real crazies.

SeanEdwards
10-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Hmm, I remember when conservatives used to be against using our military as a police force. I tell you what is crazy. Putting our troops in a situation without a clearly defined objective. They are patrolling the streets of Baghdad and getting blown to bits. They are not trained to be police officers. The morons supporting this war are the real crazies.

Oh they have a clearly defined objective:

Combat schoolhouse painting and candy distribution.

LibertyEagle
10-18-2007, 07:38 PM

Yeah, I remember that too.

NewEnd
10-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Beck is just pissed more and more people are using the ignore button on him.