PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed with Rand

remaxjon
10-15-2010, 12:51 PM
I got an email from Sharon Angle today asking for money. I don't' really like Sharon Angle. Granted she would be much better then Harry Reid I still don't support her. I clicked the bottom of the email to see how she got my info and she got it from my Rand Paul sign up.

I understand why Rand gave her my info but I don't recall giving permission for him to hand my email out. So I'm a little pissed.

Overreaction or not?

Jordan
10-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Well, I'm not going to tell you how to think. But what I will say is that Sharron Angle brought down some $14 million in Q3 fundraising and that Rand Paul, thanks to trading your email, now has access to that list of donors.

Also, from what I understand, they don't actually get your email. Sharron sends one out for Rand, Rand sends one out for Sharron, no one's data actually goes anywhere.

So, use that information, and make your own conclusion :)

Galileo Galilei
10-15-2010, 12:54 PM
get over it.

sailingaway
10-15-2010, 01:01 PM
get over it.

This, but in a nice way. I don't like my info given out either, but I want Rand to win, so....

Sola_Fide
10-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Overreaction bro.

Did you hear Angle say in the debate that FED needs to be audited and the DOE needs to be cut? Yeah, she did.

I think Rand is trying to build a Tea Party consensus in the Senate. This is a good thing.

BamaFanNKy
10-15-2010, 01:06 PM
So, is it bad that Ron loaned his son his own database?

Pretty common actually.

Inkblots
10-15-2010, 01:10 PM
In this, as in everything else, Rand's campaign of course isn't perfect. I'm sure they will welcome constructive feedback about how to keep their donors and activists happy in the future.

However, just as with complaints about Rand's messaging, criticism regarding campaign communications, or coordination with other campaigns, probably shouldn't be focused on until after we win in November, so that next time things go even smoother next time around. But for now, let's keep focused on building and maintaining momentum to get a true Freedom-loving patriot in the Senate!

UKJRC
10-15-2010, 01:15 PM
The only thing that is annoying me right now is the lack of positive media attention Rand is getting. Everything I see is Conway says this... Rand supports that... He needs to be slamming Conway on headline grabbing issues such as abortion. I know the media in Kentucky is pro Conway, but he has to attack the CON man in such a way that the media has no choice but to cover it.

Cowlesy
10-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Got to let the water roll off your back like a duck.

I think Sharron Angle has sent me 6 pieces of junk mail in the last 5 days, and countless emails.

Just more food for the shredder. Elections are less than a month away.

TheDriver
10-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Donated!

Man I hope Angle benches Reid.

Just donated some more to Joe Miller (https://joemiller.us/goal/) too!

ScotTX
10-15-2010, 02:23 PM
I got an email from Christine O'Donnell the other day and the one from Angle today. Doesn't bother me if it's for anti-establishment people, esp. one that knocked off big time Paul hater Sue Lowden in the primary. She deserves a couple of bucks from all of us for that alone.

TheDriver
10-15-2010, 02:25 PM
I got an email from Christine O'Donnell the other day and the one from Angle today. Doesn't bother me if it's for anti-establishment people, esp. one that knocked off big time Paul hater Sue Lowden in the primary. She deserves a couple of bucks from all of us for that alone.

Plus does anyone remember when Jack got bored smearing Rand and went after Angle?
YouTube - Jack Conway Falsely Smears Sharron Angle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGe6PWGU5k)

BamaFanNKy
10-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Sharon Angle is a known Conway basher on her tweets. :D

sailingaway
10-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Sharon Angle is a known Conway basher on her tweets. :D

Yep. And she did beat Lowden, and our folks supported her in that, particularly once the others picked her. Our guys were first and formost against Lowden.

libertybrewcity
10-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Dude, are you serious? It's an email, not a social security number.