PDA

View Full Version : Republican Senatorial Inner Circle

Icymudpuppy
10-15-2010, 10:19 AM
So, I got this letter/invitation/membership application w/dues notice for a thing called the Republican Senatorial inner circle.

Anybody know anything about this?

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 10:22 AM
nada but inner circle sounds like a code word for establishment gop!!

Cowlesy
10-15-2010, 10:23 AM
It's a marketing tactic to make you feel special and by doing so, get you to cough up...let me guess, a $1,000 check?

You don't get special treatment from these clowns until you start writing $5,000+ per year checks.

I imagine it's a marketing tactic.

Pericles
10-15-2010, 10:23 AM
One of the Republican Party marketing ploys for larger dollar contributers - you get a dinner or something with the Republican Senators - to make you think that you have mare access to them than the average citizen.

Cowlesy
10-15-2010, 10:26 AM
http://nrsc.blip.tv/file/2326949/

Icymudpuppy
10-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I wonder why they'd think I'd cough up this $1000. I've never donated any money to them in the past. I do send all their requests for money back in their own postage paid envelope with a note saying that I'll consider sending a contribution if they stop promoting warfare and expanding government.

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 10:31 AM
I wonder why they'd think I'd cough up this $1000. I've never donated any money to them in the past. I do send all their requests for money back in their own postage paid envelope with a note saying that I'll consider sending a contribution if they stop promoting warfare and expanding government.

don't forget to include a brick;) if postage is paid as well;) i have heard many ron paul republicans sending a flyer with brick in response to these marketing ploys!!!