PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: (Alex Jones / Infowars Marathon) Baby Returned to John Irish!!

TNforPaul45
10-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Looks like Baby Cheyenne was returned to mom and dad today. AJ just broke it on his Marathon session. John Irish called in and gave an update, and there's video too:

http://www.infowars.com/irish-family-baby-returned/

YouTube - Breaking News: John Irish's Baby Cheyenne Returned to Family!! - Alex Jones Tv 1/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WciiXVEJvsQ&feature=player_embedded#)!

TNforPaul45
10-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Bump for liberty!

Vessol
10-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Glad to see that this was worked out. But remain alert, just because this battle was won does not mean the evil and corrupt CPS are innocent.

James Madison
10-14-2010, 10:42 PM
Great news!

pcosmar
10-14-2010, 10:46 PM
It does bump Alex up a notch in my book, Was never a follower or a listener.
But he was the only one to report this story widely. The MSM was noticeably silent. They will seldom report on CPS until there is an undeniable case, and that only gets local reporting.
They avoid any coverage of a widespread national problem.

Good on Alex.

Mach
10-14-2010, 10:55 PM
If the story wasn't covered like it was, at least by "the people," then the CPS would have just continued along, keeping the baby hostage, it just turned into a public relations nightmare for them, that's not justice. They should still be held totally accountable.

Hopefully Oathkeepers doesn't drop the ball here.

TNforPaul45
10-14-2010, 11:39 PM
If the story wasn't covered like it was, at least by "the people," then the CPS would have just continued along, keeping the baby hostage, it just turned into a public relations nightmare for them, that's not justice. They should still be held totally accountable.

Ditto this. Redouble the efforts now that they are in retreat. I'm glad they did the right thing, but they should continue to do so in terms of restitution to this family who they have put through hell for the past week.

Yieu
10-15-2010, 02:34 AM
Were the other two kids returned? Are they still in the care of the same foster parents that had the baby? I almost don't want to ask, but was the baby "safe" after being examined?

A. Havnes
10-15-2010, 05:03 AM
Were the other two kids returned? Are they still in the care of the same foster parents that had the baby? I almost don't want to ask, but was the baby "safe" after being examined?

For the latter question, I believe on another thread it was reported that there was no abuse to the baby. As for the other two kids, I have no idea.

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 07:53 AM

accountable= paid vacations for the bastards!

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 07:54 AM
Ditto this. Redouble the efforts now that they are in retreat. I'm glad they did the right thing, but they should continue to do so in terms of restitution to this family who they have put through hell for the past week.

someone should lose their jobs over this but i am betting they get paid vacations!!!

angelatc
10-15-2010, 08:23 AM
For the latter question, I believe on another thread it was reported that there was no abuse to the baby. As for the other two kids, I have no idea.

I believe that if I were in their shoes, I'd take my baby to a pediatrician I trusted just to be sure.

FrankRep
10-15-2010, 08:24 AM
World Net Daily

Baby snatched for dad's politics back with parents
Reunited! Newborn returned to family where father accused of being 'Oath Keeper'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=215537

tangent4ronpaul
10-15-2010, 01:28 PM
someone should lose their jobs over this but i am betting they get paid vacations!!!

Cops get paid vacations when they shoot someone. This didn't get the media attention so the worker involved will probably just get promoted, as is common in our corrupt political system.

Don't celebrate too soon, CPS has a history of upon loosing something like this, will put the family on a watch list and comonly tells them that if they just sign such and such "safety" agreement they can have their kid back. The agreement has clauses that are basically guaranteed to be broken at some time, and once broken - bye, bye kid - no hearing, nothing. That's how these scumbags work. :mad:

It's well documented.

-t