PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul says we are in the midst of an Intellectual Revolution; Your reading list?

Maximilian American
10-14-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm currently reading with my family taking turns aloud,

The Revolution by Ron Paul, currently on Chapter 2 The Foreign Policies of the Founding Fathers.

Each family member reads two pages in rotation, and they are catching on I tell ya!

SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE, NOT THE WEALTH!

LONG LIVE THE LIBERTY INTELLECTUAL REVOLUTION!

TroySmith
10-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Currently reading Americas Great Depression by Murray Rothbard and a biography of Grover Cleveland. Just finished Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris.

Arklatex
10-14-2010, 07:31 PM
That's better than a $100,000 Ivy League education I guarantee you my friend.

tangent4ronpaul
10-14-2010, 09:07 PM
I seem more focused on weaponizing the movement...

The Costume Technicians Handbook
Aerial Banner Towing
The Field Guide to Crop Circle Making
68 Ways To Make Really Big Puppets
Wise Fool Basics
The Activist Cookbook
Text Mining Application Programming
Programming Collective Intelligence
Stencil Graffiti
The Campaign Manager
An article in the Journal of Experimental Musical Instruments on directional sound sculpture
Making the News; A guide for Activists and Nonprofits
Seizing the Airwaves: A Free Radio Handbook
Critter Costuming: Making Mascots and Fabricating Fursuits
Some stuff on building parade floats...

Among others...

-t

RSLudlum
10-14-2010, 09:36 PM
I just started reading The Case Against the Fed by Rothbard and A Nation of States: Essays on the American Federal System which has entries by James J Kilpatrick, Russell Kirk, Daniel Elazar, Herbert Storing, Harry Jaffa and Walter Berns.

I'm also reading The Anti-Federalist: Writings by the Opponents of the Constitution by Herbert Storing.

Thomas
10-14-2010, 09:50 PM
the army of the republic, the moon is a harsh mistress

Wesker1982
10-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Just started reading Healing Our World in an Age of Aggression by Mary J. Ruwart (thanks to someone on RPF :D). I have been reading it to my girlfriend before we go to bed.

Have been listening to Ethics of Liberty by Rothbard for the past week.

I also recently got my uncle interested in the philosophy of liberty. Pretty sure I can get him to read The Revolution: A Manifesto and probably a lot more. Hes already pretty much a libertarian, just hasn't read anything lol.

LibertyMage
10-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Rules for Radicals
Leadership and Dedication
The Demarco Factor