PDA

View Full Version : The Coming Middle Class Anarchy

Fredom101
10-14-2010, 06:08 PM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/lira7.1.1.html

" Fuck the rules. Fuck playing the game the banksters want you to play. Fuck being the good citizen. Fuck filling out every form, fuck paying every tax. Fuck the government, fuck the banks who own them. Fuck the free-loaders, living rent-free while we pay. Fuck the legal process, a game which only works if you’ve got the money to pay for the parasite lawyers. Fuck being a chump. Fuck being a stooge. Fuck trying to do the right thing – what good does that get you? What good is coming your way?

Fuckit. "

oyarde
10-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Rough day today ?

FrankRep
10-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Good luck. :rolleyes:

U.S. Troops To Deal With Rioting Americans
Globalists Collapsing Society To Bring In Martial Law (http://www.infowars.com/u-s-troops-to-deal-with-rioting-americans/)

Infowars.com
October 14, 2010

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/october2010/141010top3.jpg

Cowlesy
10-14-2010, 06:14 PM
When the backbone of a country starts thinking that laws and rules are not worth following, it’s just a hop, skip and a jump to anarchy.

TV has given us the illusion that anarchy is people rioting in the streets, smashing car windows and looting every store in sight. But there’s also the polite, quiet, far deadlier anarchy of the core citizenry – the upright citizenry – throwing in the towel and deciding it’s just not worth it anymore.

If a big enough proportion of the populace – not even a majority, just a largish chunk – decides that it’s just not worth following the rules anymore, then that society’s days are numbered: Not even a police-state with an armed Marine at every corner with Shoot-to-Kill orders can stop such middle-class anarchy.

Brian and Ilsa are such anarchists – grey-haired, well-dressed, golf-loving, well-to-do, exceedingly polite anarchists: But anarchists nevertheless. They are not important, or powerful, or influential: They are average – that’s why they’re so deadly: Their numbers are millions. And they are slowly, painfully coming to the conclusion that it’s just not worth it anymore.

Good luck with that, Gonzalo. All these people just praying for Anarchy are in for a rude awakening when the vast majority of the populace who have their hands-outstretched, when not receiving anything more from daddy Government, come and "take" from you what they consider "fair and just."

oyarde
10-14-2010, 06:17 PM

Globalists Collapsing Society To Bring In Martial Law (http://www.infowars.com/u-s-troops-to-deal-with-rioting-americans/)

Infowars.com
October 14, 2010

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/october2010/141010top3.jpg

Anyone know where that photo was taken ? I see something unusual in it .

Inkblots
10-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Good luck with that, Gonzalo. All these people just praying for Anarchy are in for a rude awakening when the vast majority of the populace who have their hands-outstretched, when not receiving anything more from daddy Government, come and "take" from you what they consider "fair and just."

Absolutely. When I mention in various comment threads around the Internet that I'm buying gold to have something to fall back on when things fall apart, all too often I get replies that make the 'joke' "yeah, well I'm investing in guns, so if things fall apart, I'll just take your gold."

I didn't find it funny the first time, and now that I've seen it so much, I'm actually quite worried. I'm not a violent man, and I don't want to think my countrymen will use a systemic failure as an excuse to cast aside the trappings of civilized society and engage in barbarism. But there seems to be a lot of folks fantasizing about just that. If it happens, I'll be screwed - I can't in good conscience use violence.

Cowlesy
10-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Absolutely. When I mention in various comment threads around the Internet that I'm buying gold to have something to fall back on when things fall apart, all too often I get replies that make the 'joke' "yeah, well I'm investing in guns, so if things fall apart, I'll just take your gold."

I didn't find it funny the first time, and now that I've seen it so much, I'm actually quite worried. I'm not a violent man, and I don't want to think my countrymen will use a systemic behavior to cast aside the trappings of civilized society and engage in barbarism. But their seem to be lots of folks fantasizing about just that. If it happens, I'll be screwed - I can't in good conscience use violence.

When some young guy needs to feed his kids, and you are sitting on a pile of goods you saved up and he's desperate? You're history, unless you've already thought of that scenario and react to it.

FrankRep
10-14-2010, 06:22 PM

That's reality. Someone can kill you and take your food and gold.

oyarde
10-14-2010, 06:23 PM

I didn't find it funny the first time, and now that I've seen it so much, I'm actually quite worried. I'm not a violent man, and I don't want to think my countrymen will use a systemic failure as an excuse to cast aside the trappings of civilized society and engage in barbarism. But there seems to be a lot of folks fantasizing about just that. If it happens, I'll be screwed - I can't in good conscience use violence.

You just need a couple of friends , family etc. to hang out with that may look at things a little differently .

Inkblots
10-14-2010, 06:26 PM
When some young guy needs to feed his kids, and you are sitting on a pile of goods you saved up and he's desperate? You're history, unless you've already thought of that scenario and react to it.

I know, it's terrible to think about. I don't own a gun, and I don't want to own a gun. They say you should only have a gun if you're prepared to use it, and I know in my heart I couldn't shoot someone if I had to. My pro-life beliefs are what led me to libertarianism by the noncoercion principle. But that's why anarchists, even anarcho-capitalists, make me nervous. I'm a minarchist - I want to depend on a functioning court and law-enforcement system to prevent me from being coerced by those unafraid to use violence, but for the restraining hand of society. And that's why I work for Liberty candidates - I need to do all I can to reform the system before it collapses!

Michigan11
10-14-2010, 07:48 PM
I believe the day we see Beer as a commodity next to gold/silver, we better watch out!

Theocrat
10-14-2010, 08:01 PM
That's reality. Someone can kill you and take your food and gold.

According to some anarchists, that won't happen because people will automatically follow the NAP. The collapse of the State will cause people to adopt the NAP. :rolleyes:

Sentient Void
10-14-2010, 08:13 PM
According to some anarchists, that won't happen because people will automatically follow the NAP. The collapse of the State will cause people to adopt the NAP. :rolleyes:

Don't mind Theocrat - he makes it a habit of misrepresenting positions and methods regarding a free society and the best ways to achieve it.

madengr
10-14-2010, 08:20 PM

Yeah, the shotguns.

oyarde
10-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Yeah, the shotguns.

Yes , also ruck sacks without helmets and no division patches .

oyarde
10-14-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah, the shotguns.

Also the old style cap ( old photo ) , but when that cap was in use , those shotguns were not military issue .

awake
10-14-2010, 08:44 PM
You will know the government anarchist from the An Caps; one will be trying to steal from you, the other will be trying to trade with you.

oyarde
10-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Yeah, the shotguns.

Only the guy in the rear has his weapon at port arms . ?

oyarde
10-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Also the old style cap ( old photo ) , but when that cap was in use , those shotguns were not military issue .

Well , I said old photo , but maybe not . Maybe these are not real soldiers .

Cowlesy
10-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Well , I said old photo , but maybe not . Maybe these are not real soldiers .

Are you talking to yourself again, Oyarde?

Pericles
10-14-2010, 09:46 PM

Don't know where, but based on the uniforms and equipment it has to be over 10 years ago. Even our militia unit is better equipped than that.

Fredom101
10-14-2010, 09:55 PM

How many people in government follow the NAP?

BuddyRey
10-14-2010, 11:21 PM
^ Good point!

Modern_Matthew
10-14-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm not going to lie. The NAP sounds good and all, but if I'm put in a situation of death or principle, then goodbye principle and hello survival.

I don't consider the breakdown of society as anarchy, though. That's chaos, plain and simple. True anarchy will be achieved by a slow dismantling of government.

oyarde
10-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Are you talking to yourself again, Oyarde?

Yeah , I am used to it though . :)

Fredom101
10-15-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm not going to lie. The NAP sounds good and all, but if I'm put in a situation of death or principle, then goodbye principle and hello survival.

I don't consider the breakdown of society as anarchy, though. That's chaos, plain and simple. True anarchy will be achieved by a slow dismantling of government.

Well...it is the non-AGGRESSION principle, so in the cases of self defense or survival, using force does not violate the NAP.

Travlyr
10-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Well...it is the non-AGGRESSION principle, so in the cases of self defense or survival, using force does not violate the NAP.

Does the NAP apply to speech, or writing? Does it apply to retaliation?

Original_Intent
10-15-2010, 01:17 PM

The Lead rule trumps the Gold rule. Sadly.

fisharmor
10-15-2010, 01:57 PM

Infowars.com
October 14, 2010

Heh, I was listening to this song on the way to work... Riot by the Dead Kennedys.

Rioting-the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all gonna blow right now:.

Now you can smash all the
windows that you want
All you really need are some
friends and a rock
Throwing a brick never felt so damn good
Smash more glass
Scream with a laugh
And wallow with the crowds