PDA

View Full Version : 20 percent of illegals entering the country are not Mexican

tangent4ronpaul
10-14-2010, 05:45 PM
So claims a sheriff working the boarder. He also claims that the administration has been lying about a lot of other things too - cites classified information. These are supposed to come out soon...

Country of origin in many cases are hotbeds of terrorism. Coming soon: your neighborhood looking like Baghdad!

source: FOX

-t

oyarde
10-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Is there an estimate of other nationalities ? I am sure some would be from Guatemala , Honduras etc.

tangent4ronpaul
10-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Not mentioned, but again he said to expect info coming out soon (leak as it's "classified") - I think he's going to be on again this hour on FBN.

-t

oyarde
10-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Not mentioned, but again he said to expect info coming out soon (leak as it's "classified") - I think he's going to be on again this hour on FBN.

-t

I saw a rancher talk on a news clip a couple a months ago about a few Arabs coming through his property . I would think though that most of the illegals in the Northeast and Northwest that arrive here would come through Canada .

oyarde
10-14-2010, 08:37 PM
I saw a rancher talk on a news clip a couple a months ago about a few Arabs coming through his property . I would think though that most of the illegals in the Northeast and Northwest that arrive here would come through Canada .

What I meant was illegals that are not from Mexico and Central America .

HOLLYWOOD
10-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Central and Far East Asia has a huge illegal immigration count to the US west left coast... A co-worker married one... she said it was easy buy a R/T airline ticket, never use the return flight. Then marry an American, etc etc etc

Zippyjuan
10-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Yes it is true that the largest number of illegal aliens in Mexico come from the USA.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/mexico/100916/migrants-illegal-immigration

According to this article, http://www.buzzle.com/articles/illegal-immigration-facts.html 57% of illegal aliens came to this country from Mexico (figures for 2006). It lists El Salvador and Guatemala as the next two largest at four percent each. Some 40% of illegal aliens entered the country legally- and stayed. Over the past two years the estimated number of illegals in the country has fallen by two million- from 12.3 million to 10.3 million.

DamianTV
10-15-2010, 05:12 AM
So... 80% of illegals wandering across the border into this country ARE Mexicans?

You know what would really help?

Quit giving Illegal Immigrants free health care on my buck because they are Illegal
Quit giving Illegal Immigrants drivers licenses.
Quit giving Illegal Immigrants jobs.
Quit giving Illegal Immigrants unemployment benefits.
Quit giving Illegal Immigrants Social Security benefits for the time they worked while they were illegal.
Quit giving Illegal Immigrants food stamps.
Quit giving Illegal Immigrants free subsidized housing on my buck.

Basically:

Quit giving Illegal Immigrants the incentive to come here for all of their freebies and they will quit crossing the border illegally.