10-14-2010, 05:18 PM
http://theiowarepublican.com/home/2010/10/14/a-spooked-economy-in-october

Wow, over and over!!!!

Agorism
10-14-2010, 05:21 PM
leadership does?

JeremyDahl
10-14-2010, 05:25 PM
several people in the leadership actually :)

we are all working hard as hell!

Ron might just be coming to Iowa in fact on behalf of the most important state races and candidates in Iowa ;)

maybe even October 28th.

Guitarzan
10-14-2010, 05:26 PM
If I remember hearing correctly, Ron Paul supporters got elected to many of Iowa GOP's leadership positions in the last couple of years. ;)

JeremyDahl
10-14-2010, 06:58 PM
The more views that his Iowa articles get, the more attention and leadership he receives in Iowa!!!!

They have been posting new works by him more and more often.

This website is THE Iowa website for republicans, so it is a major tool in our freedom coup!!!

President Paul 2012!!!

Agorism
10-14-2010, 07:01 PM
How much of the leadership do we have?

JeremyDahl
10-14-2010, 07:09 PM
1/5th of the state central committee...

There are numerous more who are leaning, but I know from all of my dealings with them, that they need strong leadership and popular support to be vocal.

Agorism
10-14-2010, 07:11 PM
So we had none of the committee last time?

JeremyDahl
10-14-2010, 07:12 PM
So we had none of the committee last time?

:)

correct

StateHate
10-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Iowa, FUCK YEA!!!!

Great article! I love it!

Bruno
10-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Iowa, FUCK YEA!!!!

Great article! I love it!

Welcome! I like your attitude. :)

Thomas
10-14-2010, 08:22 PM
+1776!

HOLLYWOOD
10-14-2010, 09:22 PM
2012 is a while off... look for Mitt Romney or whoever is the Manchurian GOP Candidate to buy the other 4/5ths.

Romney did it in 2008... hopefully true conservatives, tea parties and independents grow in numbers across IOWA. I hope they get it through their heads this next time around instead of garbage that comes into town once every 4 years.

I hope Iowans chase Senator Chuck Grassley *another corporate career whore" to the retirement home on his next term.

JeremyDahl
10-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Actually we are less than a year away from Iowa's "Ames Straw Poll"...

Agorism
10-14-2010, 10:03 PM
Good point. We should almost look at the straw poll as the actual election for our case since if we can't win that as a grassroots event, then we're not going to win statewide.

rp08orbust
10-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Good point. We should almost look at the straw poll as the actual election for our case since if we can't win that as a grassroots event, then we're not going to win statewide.

That's how I looked at the SRLC straw poll, and it's how we should have looked at the Virginia Tea Party straw poll.

Matt Collins
10-14-2010, 10:36 PM
2012 is a while off... No it's not. It'll start in JANUARY!!!

Kregisen
10-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Woot woot! Let's get on this shindiggity!

reduen
10-15-2010, 12:50 AM
Folks, I personally will do everything I can to be in Iowa for Ron Paul again this time. My son and I went and watched his tent over night last time... Man that was great....!!!! Some of the best company I ever kept.....

reduen
10-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Revision:

I mean I will be in Ames to support all of our republican candidates... uhem.... Me being county republican comittee chair and all.... ;)

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 08:12 AM
The more views that his Iowa articles get, the more attention and leadership he receives in Iowa!!!!

They have been posting new works by him more and more often.

This website is THE Iowa website for republicans, so it is a major tool in our freedom coup!!!

President Paul 2012!!!

keep up the great work Jeremy. Colorado is pulling for you guys and gals!! Ron Paul 2012 must happen!!!!! unless the gop wants an obama 2nd term!!! If the gop fails to nominate Ron Paul 2012 then they deserve obama!!

I can only hope the gop can read the writing on the wall!!!

LibertyEagle
10-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Revision:

I mean I will be in Ames to support all of our republican candidates... uhem.... Me being county republican comittee chair and all.... ;)

lolol

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 08:23 AM
lolol

the easiest way around that line is to say . I will support the most conservative candidate running! That could be republican,lp,cp,tp or even dem in some cases;)

malkusm
10-15-2010, 08:24 AM
In my estimation, the caucus setup of Iowa favors a grassroots candidate much more than a traditional primary. It's FANTASTIC to hear that Paul supporters have been getting involved in leadership, and it's something we should be doing in every state - even if your state is not traditionally conservative. If I'm still in New York in a couple years, I plan to get involved in the local and state GOP here. They might not vote for us in November, but guess what? New York gets a lot of delegates to the GOP convention.

I think Ron's personality (sort of a "grandfather" type figure) plays well in Iowa as well.

Bergie Bergeron
10-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Don't let Mitt bus-in people without a fight.

HOLLYWOOD
10-15-2010, 08:57 AM

This is very true... the corporate raider did it in Nevada too.

It comes down to Sales and Marketing which the people are the product, last round, Ron Paul's campaign managers and staffers failed miserably on how to SELL & MARKET a candidate.

Bruno
10-15-2010, 09:01 AM

we'll just have to start a Bus Bomb (oooh, maybe we'll have to work on the title, lol) and bus in more!

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 09:01 AM
This is very true... the corporate raider did it in Nevada too.

It comes down to Sales and Marketing which the people are the product, last round, Ron Paul's campaign managers and staffers failed miserably on how to SELL & MARKET a candidate.

I disagree the only folks that stopped Ron Paul last run were the gop establishment! The gop establishment is to blame for stopping Ron Paul 2008!!

the gop establishment is the final blame!! sales and marketing is not to blame or i wouldn't be republican! The only folks to blame are the gop establishment and their unethical dealings at conventions and basically corruption behind closed doors! typical gop establishment dealings is what is holding back the revolution!!

mitt is gop establishment at its worst along with many others!!

HOLLYWOOD
10-15-2010, 09:19 AM
I disagree the only folks that stopped Ron Paul last run were the gop establishment! The gop establishment is to blame for stopping Ron Paul 2008!!

the gop establishment is the final blame!! sales and marketing is not to blame or i wouldn't be republican! The only folks to blame are the gop establishment and their unethical dealings at conventions and basically corruption behind closed doors! typical gop establishment dealings is what is holding back the revolution!!

SB learn very quickly that politics are a dirty filthy business... candidates have been sabotaging opponents campaigns for decades, so get use to a repeat in Iowa. That is a given and will never change, oh with the proverbial "Nice Guys Finish Last" is especially applicable to politics.

Shitty radio Ads, not spending on the first few states to build momentum and reciprocates with even larger amounts of donations to follow. You can look at ANY recent TEA Party candidate's campaign fund-raising before and after being nominated.

Sharron Angle is a perfect example... she maybe pulled in $500K the year before the primary election... she did $14 million after receiving the nomination.

Primary Wins breed Campaign Donations Exponentially... that's a fact, which in turn, leads to votes. The HUCKSTER and his campaign staff are a nice example of doing 4x's a many primary votes on less than half the money of RP campaign.

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 09:25 AM
SB learn very quickly that politics are a dirty filthy business... candidates have been sabotaging opponents campaigns for decades, so get use to a repeat in Iowa. That is a given and will never change, oh with the proverbial "Nice Guys Finish Last" is especially applicable to politics.

Shitty radio Ads, not spending on the first few states to build momentum and reciprocates with even larger amounts of donations to follow. You can look at ANY TEA Party candidate's campaign fund-raising before and after being nominated.

Sharron Angle is a perfect example... she maybe pulled in $500K the year before the primary election... she did $14 million after receiving the nomination.

Primary Wins breed Campaign Donations Exponentially... that's a fact

i truly understand all that. I have been in the marijuana movement for many yrs!! The only folks that will stop a Ron Paul 2012 run is the gop establishment corruption!!

being a republican or democrat is like diving into septic tanks!!

HOLLYWOOD
10-15-2010, 09:32 AM
GOP = Corporatists = Fascists

The Ruling class is not the politicians... the Money Masters control most of the prostitutes on Capital Hill, White House, and Supreme Court.

JeremyDahl
10-15-2010, 09:57 AM
There were many things that went wrong last time in Iowa.

We had opposition in the party and a few incompetent individuals in the campaign...

The Iowa grassroots have learned immensely ;)

And for the Mitt busses.. what would stop us from hitching a ride??? ;)

You can't stop an idea whose time has come!

AuH20
10-15-2010, 09:58 AM

There were a few self-inflicted wounds which hurt his candidacy as well.

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 10:05 AM
There were a few self-inflicted wounds which hurt his candidacy as well.

I am sure but after nevada and colorado . I still blame the gop establishment for a good majority of the problems!!

if the gop establishment is gonna continue their corruption. They might as well cancel all the gop conventions and save the money and time!!!

back room deals seems to be the gop way, they might as well cancel the entertainment shows aka gop conventions!!

erowe1
10-15-2010, 10:22 AM
I am sure but after nevada and colorado . I still blame the gop establishment for a good majority of the problems!!

if the gop establishment is gonna continue their corruption. They might as well cancel all the gop conventions and save the money and time!!!

back room deals seems to be the gop way, they might as well cancel the entertainment shows aka gop conventions!!

But what the establishment knows is that if they want to get average Republicans to go along with them on a decision, they have to have ways of making those average Republicans believe that they're the ones who made the decision.

I think they learned that trick from my wife.

fatjohn
10-15-2010, 10:30 AM
No it's not. It'll start in JANUARY!!!

Hm, I thought that 2011 started in January. My bad.

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 10:35 AM
But what the establishment knows is that if they want to get average Republicans to go along with them on a decision, they have to have ways of making those average Republicans believe that they're the ones who made the decision.

I think they learned that trick from my wife.

haha so true , it reminds me of the grateful dead song women are smarter!!:)

women are truly smarter! only 20 percent of them know this and it is our job as men to keep it that way:) sarcasm ladies;) my mom raised me single so i know who brought the bacon home!!