PDA

View Full Version : Baby Cheyenne's grandfather says son shouldn't have baby

Jeremy
10-14-2010, 01:39 PM
YouTube - "Oath Keeper Baby" granddad backs CPS (DCYF) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knFeIyeuSy8)

YouTube - Baby Cheyenne granddad proposes solution (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj-98Yof8fE)

pcosmar
10-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Quotes the SPLC quite well. All the talking points. I wonder if that get his legal problems solved.

:(

Jeremy
10-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Quotes the SPLC quite well. All the talking points. I wonder if that get his legal problems solved.

:(

He seems pretty serious about his son's status. Unfortunately Dave cut out where he explained more.

Jeremy
10-15-2010, 09:52 AM
bump

tropicangela
10-15-2010, 09:56 AM
bump for what?

revolutionary8
10-15-2010, 09:57 AM
I am so glad that the rantings of a convicted child abuser, a man that his former wife and daughter fear, is telling others who and who shouldn't be allowed to care for children. This man has absolutely no shame. He disgusts me.

Both of these "reports" were before the baby released as a hostage of the state and given back to her biological parents after a "mix-up" with Jonathon's name.

Why the hell are you bumping this Jeremy?

Did you not hear the part about this man's former WIFE AND DAUGHTER being AFRAID of this convicted child abuser?

JoshLowry
10-15-2010, 10:04 AM
I am so glad that the rantings of a convicted child abuser, a man that his former wife and daughter fear, is telling others who and who shouldn't be allowed to care for children. This man has absolutely no shame. He disgusts me.

The Ridley Report is trash to me now. Sorry, I have listened to them all, and that Ridley dude drives me completely insane. His "reporting" is no better than the big O's- Olbermann and O'reilly. I see him as the "patriot" Jerry Springer.

Both of these ridiculous "reports" were before the baby released as a hostage of the state and given back to her biological parents after a "mix-up" with Jonathon's name.

Why the hell are you bumping this Jeremy?

Did you not hear the part about this pig's former WIFE AND DAUGHTER being AFRAID of this convicted child abuser? Why not bump that retarded biased "Ridley Report"?

Woah. Dave Ridley has been out there "doing" more than 99% of the activists here. He's been providing many of us with local NH coverage for years. The description you provide is highly inaccurate.

He's a member of this message board, and your whole paragraph is insulting.

In the future please try and cool down before your post.

revolutionary8
10-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Woah. Dave Ridley has been out there "doing" more than 99% of the activists here. He's been providing many of us with local NH coverage for years. The description you provide is highly inaccurate.

He's a member of this message board, and your whole paragraph is insulting.

In the future please try and cool down before your post.

Will do Josh. I have never really followed him, don't know who he is. So I apologize. I found his reporting on this particular subject to be particularly biased towards a convicted child abuser. I will admit to wondering if he had asked this man about "the reports" that were about Jonathan Irish, and he KNEW that they were two different people, and didn't report on it.

I have edited my post, I would appreciate it if you'd edit your post as well, I am absolutely willing to give him the benefit of the doubt just by what you said.

speciallyblend
10-15-2010, 10:25 AM
revolutionary 8 i think jeremy was making this thread and bumping for info purposes;) to keep us informed!!

revolutionary8
10-15-2010, 10:33 AM
revolutionary 8 i think jeremy was making this thread and bumping for info purposes;) to keep us informed!!

Well thank goodness we are now informed. :D
Bottom line, as a convicted child abuser, and a Jonathon abuser in particular, thank goodness this man has no say in who or should not be able to have a child

Speculation alert- I bet that this man roughed up not only his former wife, but his daughter and Jonathon as well, and Jonathon tried to stop it- this is might be why he was finally convicted of child abuse towards Jonathon. Jonathon explained in another Ridley Report (which had subtitles that IMO were misleading) that his mother and his sister were scared of him, and they didn't want him at the Rally.

What was REALLY impressive to me was that Jonathon tried to keep the attention focused on the baby, where it belonged. He didn't even challenge the reports (to my knowledge), probably in part b/c he knew it would eventually come out. I can't imagine showing my dirty laundry to the world, LORD knows it must have been hard for this young couple, but they didn't give a rats ass- they wanted their baby back. I applaud their bravery and courage.