PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit against obama care can move forward

aravoth
10-14-2010, 01:08 PM
http://objectsinmotion.org/lawsuit-against-obamacare-can-go-forward/

BREAKING : Judge Rules State of Florida can can proceed with a lawsuit determining the Constitutionality of Obamacare. Opening the door to other state challenges on health care run by the Federal Government.

The Judges decision allows the multistate lawsuit to be heard in court, Does the Federal Government have the right to force it's citizen to purchase health insurance? We're about to find out..

"Legal challenges are the best way to repeal the bill, a republican bill to do so could easily be vetoed by the president."

Stary Hickory
10-14-2010, 01:10 PM
They don't have the right. And the SC had better rule just that way. If not we will rule at the state and local levels, and if need be at the personal level.

aravoth
10-14-2010, 01:12 PM
They don't have the right. And the SC had better rule just that way. If not we will rule at the state and local levels, and if need be at the personal level.

I'm so excited about this! Usually the government just dismisses the case.

Stary Hickory
10-14-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm so excited about this! Usually the government just dismisses the case.

Well people are just about ready to dismiss the government so they had better straighten up. It's not a big secret anymore the government is breaking the law. This lets people question government in a very fundamental way that is dangerous to the poltical elite.

sailingaway
10-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Good!

Stary Hickory
10-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes I am tired of playing around I want the gloves to come off and take this beast down. So this is good news. And in order to stop it moving forward some ugly and corrupt political shenanigans would have to be pulled....this will be revealed and weaken the case for government overall.

Liberty will prevail.

Koz
10-14-2010, 01:25 PM
I really have no hope that the SCOTUS will rule in favor of the states. If they do it will be a landmark ruling.

aravoth
10-14-2010, 01:51 PM
I really have no hope that the SCOTUS will rule in favor of the states. If they do it will be a landmark ruling.

Even the SCOTUS will have an extremely difficult time justifying the federal government here. No entity has the right to force a person to purchase a product. I mean, can the FEDs Make you buy a Snickers Bar?