PDA

View Full Version : { YouTube } John Dennis Challenges Nancy Pelosi to a Debate!

donkefant
10-14-2010, 12:17 PM
YouTube - John Dennis: Why No Debate, Nancy Pelosi? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0JrUhHv8kI)

Sign the petition:
http://www.johndennis2010.com/debate/

JCF
10-14-2010, 12:25 PM
I like ads like these instead of the W.O.O. one. Calling out cowardice.

libertarian4321
10-14-2010, 03:30 PM

No candidate with a 40+ point lead in the polls is going to agree to debate a candidate who has no chance of winning.

I don't care what party they are from or what their political beliefs are.

Until Nancy Pelosi faces serious opposition, she'll never be in a debate- that's just smart politics.

Given the make up of her district, she'll never be seriously challenged by a Republican- the only way she'd ever be forced to debate is if she had a serious challenge in the Dem primary.

Edit: I like the ad. It's entertaining in sort of a Michael Moore sort of way. :)

specsaregood
10-14-2010, 03:32 PM

I think you don't realize how popular the W.O.O. is in certain parts of the district he wants to represent.

MRoCkEd
10-14-2010, 03:34 PM
Haha. Nice

oyarde
10-14-2010, 04:36 PM
No candidate with a 40+ point lead in the polls is going to agree to debate a candidate who has no chance of winning.

I don't care what party they are from or what their political beliefs are.

Until Nancy Pelosi faces serious opposition, she'll never be in a debate- that's just smart politics.

Given the make up of her district, she'll never be seriously challenged by a Republican- the only way she'd ever be forced to debate is if she had a serious challenge in the Dem primary.

Edit: I like the ad. It's entertaining in sort of a Michael Moore sort of way. :)

Not only that but she stands to lose more than she could possibly gain. She is really not a very talented speaker and could easily make a gaff. Nor is she knowledgable about anything that is not involved with taxing the crap out of you and spending it on wasteful social programs .

Chieppa1
10-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Random thought. How does one become a Congressional driver? There some Union was can infiltrate? You know, get jobs driving Congress around. Leaving them in bad neighborhood, being 5-10 minutes late all the time....

Sorry, I just picturing dropping Nancy off in Newark, a place she helped create.