PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Texans Gov Perry needs Chastising

jointhefightforfreedom
10-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Calling All Texans Gov Perry needs Chastising
Rick Perry Endorses Rudy Giuliani?????????
He needs to feel the Ron paul support Wrath
Gov Perry's contact email and phone numbers!
http://www2.governor.state.tx.us/contact/

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=25514&cat=5
There's a little digg about it in this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBg7wCw05DU&sdig=1

Akus
10-18-2007, 06:08 PM
can't we just tell a couple of more folks about ron paul instead of this bullshit....
i'm sorry.

LibertyEagle
10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Perry doesn't care and he damn well knows what he's doing. The man thinks he is untouchable and is as crooked as the day is long.

I agree with Akus. Just go hand out some more Slim Jims. That is the way to get back at Perry.

kylejack
10-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Ahem, we do NOT want Perry's endorsement. He got 39% in the last election.

BuddyRey
10-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Perry will NEVER endorse RP. Normally, I wouldn't be pessimistic, and would urge you all to petition important politicians, but Perry is a statist, liberty-loathing Bilderberger, and thus, pretty much a lost cause.

DrNoZone
10-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Seriously, this man can support whomever he wants...leave him alone! He has no duty (as the MSM does) to be fair and balanced in his expressed opinions.

jd603
10-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Rick Perry is part of giulianis NAFTA super-highway plan, of course he endorses Giuliani. Every well informed person knows Rick Perry is a scumbag too, so we shouldn't waste time sending anything about Ron Paul to Rick Perry, he's bought and paid for already.

Calling All Texans Gov Perry needs Chastising
Rick Perry Endorses Rudy Giuliani?????????
He needs to feel the Ron paul support Wrath
Gov Perry's contact email and phone numbers!
http://www2.governor.state.tx.us/contact/

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=25514&cat=5
There's a little digg about it in this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBg7wCw05DU&sdig=1

jointhefightforfreedom
10-18-2007, 06:25 PM
I just needed to vent a little Perry just continues to piss me off!

He helped bury the Texas Poker Act - Texas Hold em but not legal in Texas

He has screwed up our state and our property taxes here are way out of hand!

and just so you know I go Door to Door with slim jims every night! 7 days a week

I usually average around 150 per night!

chon
10-18-2007, 06:40 PM
this is they same guy who said there isnt a texan running!!! WTF screw perry he is running this state down

jointhefightforfreedom
10-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Facing criticism from key conservatives, Texas Gov. Rick Perry said he endorsed GOP presidential candidate Rudy Giuliani despite their philosophical differences because he believes the former mayor is the only Republican who could win in 2008.

The election of Democratic candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton would be "devastating" to the economy, the military and to the anti-abortion movement, Perry told The Associated Press in an exclusive interview.

"Where is that perfect candidate? Is it one of the others? I think not," Perry said, in response to criticism that he was urging Republicans to settle for a candidate who doesn't completely represent their views.

Perry also said he has no interest in becoming vice president and would turn Giuliani down if he made such an offer.

"I would tell him that that is not an option that I am interested in discussing," Perry said. "I have a great job. Texas is where my heart is."

Perry, serving his second full term as governor, endorsed Giuliani in Washington on Wednesday and then campaigned with the former New York City mayor in Iowa later that day.

Giuliani has favored abortion rights and gun control, which Perry and other Texas conservatives ardently oppose.

"What is the result that they would like to see?" Perry said of anti-abortion activists. "It is that Roe v. Wade would be overturned and that that would fall back to the states. How does that happen? It happens when the next president of the United States appoints strict constructionists to the Supreme Court. Rudy Giuliani has looked me in the eye and told me that is what he will do."

Texas conservatives were outraged upon hearing Perry's choice. Two other conservative statewide office holders, Attorney General Greg Abbott and land commissioner Jerry Patterson, have joined former Sen. Fred Thompson's state campaign.

"We are stunned, betrayed, disappointed and as I told Gov. Perry's political adivser yesterday, we see this as a contradiction of everything the governor told us in the past and will find it very difficult to accept and believe what he tells us in future," said Laurence White, chairman of the conservative Texas Restoration Project.

White said Thursday he had been urging other pastors not to settle in the voting booth for the lesser of two evils and said he didn't buy Perry's electability argument.

"That's nonsense. We are not interested in the next election. We are interested in stopping abortion," White said.

HE DOESN"T EVEN AGREE WITH Guillani What kind of leader can you be if you don't stand on your beliefs or those who put you in office!

rp4prez
10-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Perry has vetoed the most bills passed by Texas lawmakers in Texas history! because Texas lawmakers actually listened to their people and blocked the mandatory hpv shots and the trans corridor highway... f perry the CFR commy!

werdd
10-18-2007, 07:02 PM
I hate rick perry with such a deep fervor

SeanEdwards
10-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Take that anger, and use it to motivate you to hand out some slimjims.

cjhowe
10-18-2007, 07:50 PM
Ahem, we do NOT want Perry's endorsement. He got 39% in the last election.

Seriously....Perry was quite possibly the most liberal person running for governor in 2006.

PennCustom4RP
10-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Chastising the man for his choice in presidential candidate seems a bit Fascist to me...how would you like if if the same were done to you? You can't violate his freedom of choice, with an email blitz, just because you disagree with him. That is unAmerican. As a politician he has to support someone, ride their coattails in hopes they win, unfortunately for him, this is a public thing, and will bring the ire to some, like you who disagree. We individuals can keep our politics/vote private.
It seems he is choosing the lesser of the two evils he perceives will be the nominees and is voting party.
Agreed that the best course of action is to continue your efforts in getting Ron Pauls name out there. Support your candidate, Perry will support his. He always has the choice to change his mind down the road, when it becomes apparent that Rudy can't win.

my .02

TheIndependent
10-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Stop wasting your time sending abrasive emails and start using your time to get more people under our wing. That is, of course, unless you really love burning bridges and pissing people off.

Some of you make it seem like it's absolutely reprehensible for someone to disagree with our campaign, and really, I think that speaks more of some of its supporters than the actual disagreement itself. In liberty, we're allowed--and even encouraged--to agree to disagree. If you think angering Perry with a torrent of bitchy emails will do anything, well, I'm afraid you're missing the point of this campaign.

voortrekker
10-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Perry is a piece of sell-out trash.

He's a gonner.

Any communication to this man would be futile.

I recommend waiting for the next govenor election and let our voices be heard and our vote heard.

As an Austinite, I will do my darndest to make this happen.

This guy is a disgrace to all Americans.

And I am a Republican.

expatriot
10-18-2007, 09:42 PM
... is only a few cards shy of being a complete dictator.

Move on, and for the love of god or whatever it is you cherish most in life
pray he never endorses or even mentions Ron Paul.
It would cost votes - dead serious!

Rick Perry and Rudy Giuliani should be joined at the hip
in any discussion henceforth. Birds of a feather and all that....

I know that scumbag for exactly what he represents.

a resident of Austin -