PDA

View Full Version : What are your takes on the Nevada Governer race.

skyorbit
10-14-2010, 12:59 AM
I have a very liberal friend in Nevada who's typically votes straight ticket Democrat, and now he's asking me for political advice.

He want's my serious take on the D,R, and L candidates.

I'm not in Nevada (SD Actually), so I was hoping perhaps people on the ground could help me give my friend some advice.

Tracy

DamianTV
10-14-2010, 04:36 AM
Reid vs. Sandoval

Briefly. Rory Reid is the son of the Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid. Harry has voted for every taxpayer funded piece of shit bill to hit both Nevada and the rest of the US, including the bailout and unconstitutional Health Care bill. Basically, he has been behaving like a total douchebag.

Harry is a bit behind Sharon Angle in the last polls, and not suprisingly, people are so fed up with Harry that they are willing to vote for Angle, and his son, Rory is pretty much getting his ass handed to him, then is being asked, in spanish, if he wants fries with is ass as they hand it to him. People think Rory is a chip off of the old block of his old man and don't trust him as far as they could throw him.

Political Ads:

Both are attacking each other as having worked for the big banks and lobbying firms. They are probably both telling the truth. Basically they are both completely dirty. If either of them win, its more of the same old shit.

Then we have 3rd Place Runner Up: Ashjan (I dont think I got his name right). There is a new slam campaign against him about how some phone call was illegally recorded or something. I had to blow off that news story as it was more MSM bullshit. Scott has 7% or so in the polls currently, and I think Sandoval is up by 10%-15% depending on what day you check.

I'll still vote for Ashjan over either of those two.

skyorbit
10-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Is Ashjan the Libertarian Candidate then?

Tracy

paulpwns
10-16-2010, 12:31 AM
Is Ashjan the Libertarian Candidate then?

Tracy

No he is a loser with no support, not an L

why did my post get removed?