PDA

View Full Version : Need to vent!

rp4prez
10-18-2007, 05:47 PM
What is it with other people on other forums? I was having a nice conversation/debate with some people about the Federal Reserve system and because I was defending my position with books and articles they started calling me names like crazy, a Ron Paul brainwashed fool, etc. When I asked them for ANY reading material that supported their point of view they replied back saying "go to your local library!" among other things. What I didn't get was not ONE SINGLE reference or recommendation to any books or articles they are currently reading that support their point of view. Instead I got the general "why don't you go look it up yourself. You seem to be good at finding things on YouTube etc." UGH! Stupid disrespectful people don't even know how to have a civil debate with different points of view. :mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

thompsonisland
10-18-2007, 05:52 PM
People do not know how to debate. Simple as that. We see it all the time in the public discourse. The more mainstream the opinion is, the less likely it is to rest on anything the opinion-holder can produce, I tend to find.

Kregener
10-18-2007, 06:18 PM
People do not know how to debate. Simple as that.

Shut UP! They do to! You are just a girly-man!

:D ;)

rp4prez
10-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Shut UP! They do to! You are just a girly-man!

:D ;)

P0wned! hahaha ;)

Thanks for the laugh!

EvilTwinkie
10-18-2007, 06:58 PM
You want proof? Bah, that requires energy. besides, the neo-con ideology is the accepted mainstream, its what the cool kids think. Youll be pat on the back by your peers if you hate on Ron Paul, besides - He has no chance right?.... right?

Wait Paul has no chance right?

Guys....

We're all tinfoilhat wearing, tax protesting, basement dwelling troofers remember? Dont blow our cover... ssshhhh! :)