PDA

View Full Version : Towne shines in debate

ronpaulhawaii
10-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Gets the final word in the write up,

What our country really has is a two headed one party system that has completely failed the American people...

http://www.wfmz.com/lehighvalleynews/25385200/detail.html

and some good comments...

Go grassroots!!!

CUnknown
10-14-2010, 11:18 AM
The difference between Towne and Dent's closing statements was so stark I burst out laughing. Dent is a bs artist, he was laying it on thick there. How anyone can vote for Dent over Towne I have no idea. The Dem in that race actually did pretty well in that debate, but Towne is the only one who would actually fight for the people once he got there, of course.

dean.engelhardt
10-14-2010, 11:45 AM
+1

specsaregood
10-14-2010, 11:46 AM
What our country really has is a two headed one party system that has completely failed the American people...
And graphically represented by the fact that both the Dem and Rep candidates had the same outfit on. lol

RebekahinPA
10-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Dent and Callahan are twins in many ways politically.

What's sort of funny is that when you look at the Oct 14 debate between Dent and Callahan, they both dressed with blue striped ties. They even dress the same!

economics102
10-16-2010, 03:19 PM
My favorite part by far was when Dent claimed he cosponsored a balanced budget amendment and Jake yelled "no you haven't!"

I don't even care if Dent did or not, it was just one of those rare moments where somebody actually got close enough to a sleazy politician on a televised show to deliver a giant STFU in-person. Loved it!

Nathan Hale
10-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Any polls from this race?

RebekahinPA
10-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Notice how Dent and Callahan don't answer Jake's question when he asked about the Fed's quantative easing and the elite congressional health care system.