PDA

View Full Version : Matt Gonzalez pens Open Letter to Nancy Pelosi

Brian4Liberty
10-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Matt Gonzalez, former VP Candidate and San Francisco Board of Supervisors President, pens an Open Letter to Nancy Pelosi:

http://www.fogcityjournal.com/wordpress/2010/10/gonzalez-pens-open-letter-to-pelosi/

October 12, 2010, 11:24 am

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi,

I write you because a large number of your constituents, myself included, are tired of your leadership. As Speaker of the House, and representative of California’s 8th Congressional District, you have failed to offer a satisfactory explanation for many of the political choices you have made. Even your most ardent supporters are at a loss to defend your escalation of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan after you became Speaker (despite your promises to end the war), and for your support for the Patriot Act, its subsequent reauthorization, and for your support for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, among other things. Equally reprehensible was your vote on March 21, 2003, two days after President Bush authorized the Iraq War invasion, in support of a resolution declaring “unequivocal support and appreciation to the president…for his firm leadership and decisive action.”
I believe your refusal to debate John Dennis should be openly met with the same disdain you have for public debates. I intend to vote for John Dennis and I will encourage everyone I know to do the same. No candidate who refuses to debate his or her opponent deserves the support of anyone, particularly after a history of failed leadership, such as the one you have exhibited. To do otherwise, is to sanction your refusal and encourage similar behavior by other elected representatives.

There is a John Dennis Money-Bomb going on right now!

http://www.johndennis2010.com/

Liberty_Mike
10-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Wow, Gonzalez is going to vote for Dennis and encourage everyone he knows to do the same? It does seem that if the people of SF vote principle over party, Dennis would win in a landslide!

Deborah K
10-12-2010, 03:41 PM
O. M. G. !!!!!!! This is epic!!

Stary Hickory
10-12-2010, 03:58 PM
If Dennis wins in SF, I would be beyond amazed, I would have to reevaluate my ability to judge and understand the world around me.

Deborah K
10-12-2010, 04:07 PM
If Dennis wins in SF, I would be beyond amazed, I would have to reevaluate my ability to judge and understand the world around me.

:D

ChaosControl
10-12-2010, 04:38 PM
If Dennis wins in SF, I'll wake up from the nice dream I had and find out Pelosi is still in office.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Is this where I say if Dennis wins I will run around the White House in my birthday suit or something otherwise as silly and ridiculous?

doctor jones
10-12-2010, 11:07 PM
and the ball keeps rolling...

osan
10-13-2010, 10:35 AM
If Dennis wins in SF, I'll wake up from the nice dream I had and find out Pelosi is still in office.

What pictures you paint. You should write horror novels.

Check that. They'd be too horrible.

osan
10-13-2010, 10:37 AM

Would not all of quantum theory need reexamination?

JamesButabi
10-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Is he that far behind? Any polling ever been done?