PDA

View Full Version : New Idea, Ron Paul Security......

alien
10-18-2007, 04:31 PM
I was thinking, as Ron Paul gets ever more popular, there are going to be more and more people that will want to stop him. To what extent they will go is unknown, so I thought that some of us could volunteer to meet up in our home towns to watch his back. I know he has all his staff and supporters, but I am talking about someone who will specifically watch for any suspicious activity and ensure his safety or at least make the staff aware. I have already seen threats against Ron Paul voters. Some people are going to be upset with the revoLution so lets make sure nothing gets in the way!

Does anyone think that this might be of any help to him or want to get involved with this.

Since we would be his security or police we could call ourselves: PAULice

DrNoZone
10-18-2007, 04:43 PM
This has been suggested before. How about this suggestion: let RP handle RP's security issues!!

Now, get back to work on getting him elected!

freedominnumbers
10-18-2007, 05:05 PM
It would never work anyways. After all if code enforcement can participate in RP functions to catch sign posters than an assassin can surely show up to a rally wearing a RP t-shirt.

If you are concerned just do your part. Carry when legal and all the tall people mob Dr. Paul for autographs to protect him from sniper fire. :P

saahmed
10-18-2007, 05:15 PM
If there was any threat he would have secret service agents wouldnt he? I recall hearing a few months back that Obama needed secret service due to a threat.

Sabin
10-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Funny way to get automatic weapon permits. Just start a Ron Paul security firm.

Matt Collins
10-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah, it has been said that most of his supporters would take a bullet for him... I think having massive amounts of people in the crowd like that could help prohibit that from happening.

But really, let's NOT discuss security issues here on the web because it is not a very wise or safe thing to do.

alien
10-19-2007, 08:43 AM
Alright nevermind. Just trying to help. I will stick to the recruiting and donations.

micahnelson
10-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Alright nevermind. Just trying to help. I will stick to the recruiting and donations.

Thanks for the input though, welcome to the revolution. Its great to see so many single digit posters today.

alien
10-19-2007, 08:47 AM
I just thought that by being a 250lbs bodybuilder I would make a good shield.:)