PDA

View Full Version : Barney lies about his record. Bielat/Frank debate.

llepard
10-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Ten minutes of Bielat Frank debate last night.

http://necn.platformicstaging.com/10/11/10/bPolitics-bBroadside-Bielat-Frank-debate/landing.html?blockID=329357&feedID=4212

Barney sure sounds defensive.

LL

Barney supports another stimulus bill with other people's money. No surpise there.

What an ass, Barney says "I know when he disagrees with me when he interupts me." Sure, Barney, like you never interupt anyone.

Barney claims the bank part of TARP made money for the FEDERAL Govt. LIAR LIAR LIAR. Not true.

Ekrub
10-12-2010, 02:21 PM
llepard, when was the last poll on this race?

llepard
10-12-2010, 02:22 PM
llepard, when was the last poll on this race?

No public poll yet. All polls are internal so, subject to LOTS of error.

LL

Ekrub
10-12-2010, 02:24 PM
what are the internal polls saying?

llepard
10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
what are the internal polls saying?

One says Bielat is 10% down, one says Bielat is 3% down.

Scott Brown was in much worse shape at this point.

Most people do not know there is a serious challenger. Most people know nothing about Bielat. Which is a problem and an opportunity.

People will get educated about Sean and he polls 58/22 with independents. There are a lot of independents in this district.

LL

I think he can and will win, but most people on this forum think i am nuts.

ctiger2
10-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Look at how miserable of a person Barney Frank looks and then the Republican smiles...

I've always heard liberals were miserable people. There's your proof...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4042/5076482984_d023df1c62_z.jpg

Maximilian American
10-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Bielat seems like a good candidate to retire Frank. I definitely agree that he can win because of his stances on the issues. LL, in your opinion, what is needed to be done by Bielat's campaign to reach more voters for issue exposure before Nov. 2nd?

llepard
10-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Bielat seems like a good candidate to retire Frank. I definitely agree that he can win because of his stances on the issues. LL, in your opinion, what is needed to be done by Bielat's campaign to reach more voters for issue exposure before Nov. 2nd?

Yeah, Barney is one miserable old queen. He has got to be thinking about hanging it up anyway. He is almost a caricature of himself.

Bielat needs more money to expose his views. He is doing a great job on outbound phone calls. He does well in the debates. He is getting some national attention and this will help him raise money.

I personally think he needs to come out an just say that Barney is everything that is wrong with Washington, DC. He has kind of said it, but he is awfully polite.

He needs a Scott Brown moment (like when Brown said "this is not the Kennedy seat, it is the people's seat") That got replayed everywhere and he won the election because of that. Bielat needs to say something very pointed and catchy, almost provocative, and have it appear unscripted. If it gets picked up widely--Bingo. Name recognition. Victory.