PDA

View Full Version : Linda Mcmahon with another great ad.

fatjohn
10-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Now I'm not a fan or so, Peter should have won of course, but this is a good ad if you ask me.

YouTube - "Good Times" (Linda McMahon Radio Ad) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuYreEMMO2Q&feature=player_embedded)

Makes me wonder why we never tried that with mccain sunshine moment...

YouTube - McCain is an idiot! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKaU2fZkAc&feature=related)

teacherone
10-12-2010, 01:00 PM
yeah... that's a pretty damn good attack ad.

Liberty_Mike
10-12-2010, 02:34 PM
I listened to the McMahon/Blumenthal debate, and there is no other word to describe Blumenthal than moron! The guy is a complete joke. I am not a fan of Linda, but I have to say I hope she beats Dick in the upcoming election. We can't afford another guy like him in Congress. At least McMahon has some respect for the private sector. Hopefully she comes running to Peter Schiff for advice!

Jeremy
10-12-2010, 02:54 PM
I listened to the McMahon/Blumenthal debate, and there is no other word to describe Blumenthal than moron! The guy is a complete joke. I am not a fan of Linda, but I have to say I hope she beats Dick in the upcoming election. We can't afford another guy like him in Congress. At least McMahon has some respect for the private sector. Hopefully she comes running to Peter Schiff for advice!

Linda asked Peter to be her economic adviser (before she announced). Obviously Schiff turned it down and announced the day after she announced.

MRoCkEd
10-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Linda asked Peter to be her economic adviser (before she announced). Obviously Schiff turned it down and announced the day after she announced.
If only he accepted!

Liberty_Mike
10-12-2010, 03:35 PM

Ah, dirty politics there! Too bad the offer isn't still open. I'd love to see her relaying Peter's economic ideas in Washington.

Stary Hickory
10-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Hell it would be a good gesture if Schiff would be her economic adviser. Schiff should run for congress anyways. He could do good things there too. He could hang out with Ron Paul and krap.

wormyguy
10-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Really? That improves my opinion of her considerably.

phesoge
10-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Really? That improves my opinion of her considerably.

SAME. Almost makes me look at her in a different light.

Promontorium
10-12-2010, 05:23 PM
If I'd a known you guys would get all soft in the pants for "Linda" I'd never have donated to Schiff. Should have expected it, considering how Ron Paul's campaign ended. Fool me twice.

Well, there won't be a next time. I'll only back those who will probably win.

dannno
10-12-2010, 05:31 PM
If I'd a known you guys would get all soft in the pants for "Linda"

It appears the opposite is occurring :confused:

MRoCkEd
10-12-2010, 09:42 PM
YouTube - Matter of Politics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OllvFs12Zg&feature=player_embedded)

Agorism
10-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Has Schiff endorsed her yet? It would help.

TNforPaul45
10-12-2010, 09:46 PM
What is funny, is that in the ad. . .
. . . Linda really didn't answer the question either, just pointed out how her opponent struggled.

low preference guy
10-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Has Schiff endorsed her yet? It would help.

haha. are you serious?

Liberty_Mike
10-12-2010, 10:59 PM
If I'd a known you guys would get all soft in the pants for "Linda" I'd never have donated to Schiff. Should have expected it, considering how Ron Paul's campaign ended. Fool me twice.

Well, there won't be a next time. I'll only back those who will probably win.

I don't think anyone here is supporting Linda. I think the majority of us just think she is better than Blumenthal. If you have listened to Blumenthal speak, he is one of the biggest idiots on the ballot in 2010. It sure would have been awesome seeing Peter destroy Blumenthal in a debate. He really would have made CSPAN the most watched channel in the nation!

Knightskye
10-12-2010, 11:14 PM
She's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!