PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

ghemminger
10-18-2007, 04:20 PM
What: Ron Paul on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

When: Tuesday, October 30, 2:00 PM

Event Description: Who's going to miss out on this one! Lets bring the biggest crowd we can to show Leno and Ron Paul our support for his freedom message. Look for a paint-the-town-Ron the previous weekend and some banner hanging the day of. I expect they'll run out of seats, I hope those of us who don't get a seat can be there to welcome Ron Paul and let more people in Burbank know about Ron Paul with our signs.

Looks like this is the street view of the address:
http://maps.google.com

Here's the address:
3000 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91523

Here's the ticket info:
Tickets are available the day of the show only at the NBC Ticket Box, located at NBC in Burbank, CA. The NBC Ticket Box opens at 8:00 a.m. All available tickets are distributed to the public on a first come, first-served two (2) tickets per person basis.

The show is taped from 5 PM to 6 PM. Doors open at 4 PM, it's suggested to be in line 2 hours before the doors open if the guest is expected to draw a large crowd.

The line forms outside the main studio lobby, on the north side of NBC Studios. When the doors open, walk to Studio 3, where the "Tonight Show" is taped. There are only about 400 seats in the studio, steeply sloped. They are comfortable, padded seats, similar to those found in movie theaters, but there isn't much leg room. The best seats (the ones closest to Jay's desk and the famous guest couch) go first to VIP's, then next to those first in line. Those farther back in line end up at the top of the studio audience seating, where the view is less than perfect.

Pedro TT
10-18-2007, 06:05 PM
I have a feeling that the place is going to be PACKED with RP supporters!

BuddyRey
10-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Does RP get any love on the left coast? I know Seattle, WA went crazy for him, but I haven't heard much about RP support in Cali.

ctb619
10-18-2007, 06:09 PM
Does RP get any love on the left coast? I know Seattle, WA went crazy for him, but I haven't heard much about RP support in Cali.

USC rally was quite large on short notice.

Buzz
10-18-2007, 06:11 PM

Paul gets more donations from Cali than any other state. It's the biggest state, but still.

shepburn
10-18-2007, 06:15 PM
California Ron Paulers: Get your butts in Leno's studio for this!!
LOL

ForLibertyFight
10-18-2007, 06:18 PM
sweet i live in burbank i will miss school for this

Shink
10-18-2007, 06:21 PM

Dig through the LewRockwell blog a bit, or google, The Valley Loves Ron Paul--if I recall correctly. He's got support, but more=better.

partypooper
10-18-2007, 06:23 PM
obama was on leno last night and it was underwhelming. the funny thing is, he promises some of the things that paul actually delivers ("change", "crossing the party lines") but is clueless how to actually get there.

Starks
10-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Paul gets more donations from Cali than any other state. It's the biggest state, but still.

And with that insult, the series of tubes that connect the rest of the U.S. to Alaska are sealed off...

shepburn
10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
obama was on leno last night and it was underwhelming. the funny thing is, he promises some of the things that paul actually delivers ("change", "crossing the party lines") but is clueless how to actually get there.

haha this is a great POST!

Obama is so lame. Hopefully his downfall will benefit us somehow:D

ghemminger
10-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm gonna be ther anyone else form the forums?

malibu
10-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Get there before 2pm though.

Tickets for the show are free - usually you can pick up two per person in the early am, sometimes people may camp out from 5 or 6am for ticket pickup at 8am. And to get in the first rows, some (me and friends a couple years ago) - will then immediately get in line outside the show entrance to get the front row seats.
While waiting any Ron Paul signs on the sidewalk will get great visibility from traffic - you can get pizzas delivered to the sidewalk etc.

As everyone now probably knows Tom Cruise and The Sex Pistols are guests as well. Cruise will certainly plug the new release "Lions For Lambs", a Robert Redford-directed drama that will co-star Redford and Meryl Streep. Cruise plays a congressman/senator who I believe may be pro-war.

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=17554

"Lions for Lambs" is a Matthew Carnahan-scripted drama that consists of three interconnected storylines: Cruise as a congressman who interacts with a journalist (Streep); Redford as an idealistic professor who attempts to inspire a privileged student in his class; and a third storyline about a pair of American soldiers wounded in enemy territory, one of whom is Redford's former student.

From DrNoZone : Check out the trailer for the movie here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPCbOqiVKfo

centure7
10-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Are the plans to hand out copies of the constitution still in play? If so, maybe we should highlight the parts of the constitution that are most in danger.

Tina
10-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Are the plans to hand out copies of the constitution still in play? If so, maybe we should highlight the parts of the constitution that are most in danger.

This is such a good idea. I hope it happens.