PDA

View Full Version : Frank Luntz is doing a Paul/Conway Kentucky Debate Analysis on Hannity

MRoCkEd
10-11-2010, 07:19 PM
The room loves Rand. They were upset about Conway being negative, and now they are upset about Conway wanting to vote for Harry Reid. The room is so rigged against Conway and I love it...

Tune in. Sean said they will have more with the Kentucky focus group soon.

sailingaway
10-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Who Frank?

That guy on Fox who had a room full of people 'agree' that Ron didn't win the debate once?

I hope someone tubes it. Dang it, I never have TV on.

What do they say about it?

FunkBuddha
10-11-2010, 07:23 PM
F$%^ you frank!

Michigan11
10-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Same audience as in 08'?

Agorism
10-11-2010, 07:26 PM
EF'n Frank, jerking you around for a Sh%$ of money!

YouTube - Ron Paul Ain't Going Out Like That (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8m6N53nidw)

YouTube - Ron Paul supporters chase Hannity (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rJI5e0jBU)

MRoCkEd
10-11-2010, 07:31 PM
That was SO rigged in Rand's favor! LMAO

And guess what? A lot more Kentuckians watched the Hannity debate coverage than the actual debate!

low preference guy
10-11-2010, 07:32 PM
That was SO rigged in Rand's favor! LMAO

And guess what? A lot more Kentuckians watched the Hannity debate coverage than the actual debate!

of course!

great news!

Matt Collins
10-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Same audience as in 08'?
LOL - prolly :p

Don't you remember this?

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4556/foxfocusgroupyd3.jpg

Brett85
10-11-2010, 07:51 PM
That guy on Fox who had a room full of people 'agree' that Ron didn't win the debate once?

So Frank Luntz is a bad guy for simply being honest and saying that Ron didn't have much of a chance to win?

MozoVote
10-11-2010, 07:55 PM
So Frank Luntz is a bad guy for simply being honest and saying that Ron didn't have much of a chance to win?

Since you have a join date of Mar 2010, I'll let this slide. 2007 and early 2008 provided plenty of dirt on FU Frank and his "undecided" focus groups. It was one of the key things, that helped me understand lamestream media manipulation.

Nate-ForLiberty
10-11-2010, 07:57 PM

Frank Luntz isn't in the business of being honest. The neo-con establishment is trying to win Rand over.

Brett85
10-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Since you have a join date of Mar 2010, I'll let this slide. 2007 and early 2008 provided plenty of dirt on FU Frank and his "undecided" focus groups. It was one of the key things, that helped me undersdtand lamestream media manipulation.

So you're saying that Luntz brings people in who lie about their voter registration and who they voted for in the last election? I've personally never seen Frank come across as being partisan or unfair. From what I've seen he seems like a pretty straight shooter who doesn't have an agenda.

Brett85
10-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Was this a focus group of the Fox News debate, or tonight's debate?

specsaregood
10-11-2010, 08:07 PM
So you're saying that Luntz brings people in who lie about their voter registration and who they voted for in the last election? I've personally never seen Frank come across as being partisan or unfair. From what I've seen he seems like a pretty straight shooter who doesn't have an agenda.

LOL. hahahahhahahahhahah

Brett85
10-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Youtube yet?

BamaFanNKy
10-11-2010, 08:25 PM
MSNBC had Ron on to take quotes from debate to smear Rand.

MRoCkEd
10-11-2010, 08:29 PM
How many Kentuckians watch that show? 10
How many were going to vote for Rand? 0

paulitics
10-11-2010, 08:32 PM

Haha, even Frank Luntz himself would tell you that he isn't honest, and isn't ashamed to admit it. Just read his books.

BamaFanNKy
10-11-2010, 08:38 PM
How many Kentuckians watch that show? 10
How many were going to vote for Rand? 0

Dude, you doubled their viewership.

Bruno
10-11-2010, 08:42 PM

Go back to post # 8, lather, rinse, repeat.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-11-2010, 09:40 PM

I'd care if anybody watched or was influenced by MS-DNC. They could go 24/7 negative against Paul, Angle, etc. between now and November 2nd and would be lucky to swing two dozen votes combined one way or another.

sailingaway
10-11-2010, 09:41 PM

I don't know if it was this Frank Lunz person, but the person I'm talking about said Ron didn't win the DEBATE, which he had won hands down and Fox's poll agreed. It wasn't about his chances in an election which would have been much higher if media hadn't put out an advertising campaign that he could never win -- disguised as 'coverage' of his candidacy.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-11-2010, 09:43 PM
I don't know if it was this Frank Lunz person, but the person I'm talking about said Ron didn't win the DEBATE, which he had won hands down and Fox's poll agreed.

Not to defend Luntz, but those Fox polls were meaningless text message polls that everyone here knows we spammed to death. So it is a little surprising to constantly see them brought up as if they're relevant to anything.

Nate-ForLiberty
10-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Not to defend Luntz, but those Fox polls were meaningless text message polls that everyone here knows we spammed to death. So it is a little surprising to constantly see them brought up as if they're relevant to anything.

Those text polls didn't allow you to spam. Each of those votes was unique at least to a phone number.

Brett85
10-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Does anyone know if this is on youtube yet?

RonPaulFanInGA
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Those text polls didn't allow you to spam. Each of those votes was unique at least to a phone number.

Not really.

It is easy.. our meetup has some tools that are pretty cheap. We use ipipi, you can send several thousand messages for about $100 and the best part is because it doesn't use phone numbers, it bypasses poll secuirty.

Without trying to appear argumentative, let me ask you a serious question: if you truly think Ron Paul won every debate, and that the plurality of those viewing thought so as well; why did Ron Paul end up with 5.7% of the vote nationally? Because that doesn't jive.

Matt Collins
10-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Just search YouTube for "Luntz" and "Ron Paul" I'm sure you'll come up with all sorts of goodies there!

Nate-ForLiberty
10-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Not really.

Without trying to appear argumentative, let me ask you a serious question: if you truly think Ron Paul won every debate, and that the plurality of those viewing thought so as well; why did Ron Paul end up with 5.7% of the vote nationally? Because that doesn't jive.

this isn't worth rehashing. it was discussed ad nauseum 2 years ago.

sailingaway
10-11-2010, 10:35 PM

You could only text once per phone.

spaceship_earth
10-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Not really.

Fraud.

YouTube - Ron Paul Fraud! 'Diebold' Vote Machines Steal 2008 Primaries (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy1IlAXeV30)

thomas-in-ky
10-12-2010, 07:12 AM
Some good news regarding the fallout of last night's debate, and the follow up focus group on Fox....

A man drove up to my house early this morning with a $200 check for me to deliver to Rand Paul. He didn't see the debate (no one in this part of KY did... local channels here didn't carry it.), but he did see the focus group on Fox, and it got him all fired up (in a good way). My coffee started kicking in, I woke up a little more, and we got to talking about how important it is to have a Randslide, and how this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Before he left, he ripped up the $200 check and wrote another one for $500 and told me to put Rand Paul signs all over his property. Nice!

sailingaway
10-12-2010, 07:17 AM
Some good news regarding the fallout of last night's debate, and the follow up focus group on Fox....

A man drove up to my house early this morning with a $200 check for me to deliver to Rand Paul. He didn't see the debate (no one in this part of KY did... local channels here didn't carry it.), but he did see the focus group on Fox, and it got him all fired up (in a good way). My coffee started kicking in, I woke up a little more, and we got to talking about how important it is to have a Randslide, and how this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Before he left, he ripped up the $200 check and wrote another one for $500 and told me to put Rand Paul signs all over his property. Nice!

Nice!

And good for you that people in town know you are the guy to go to about the campaign!

Dreamofunity
10-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Tubes?

angelatc
10-12-2010, 10:20 AM

Frank Luntz literally wrote a book about how to deceptively construct poll questions and assemble focus groups in order to create impressions of legitimate outcome. Any credibility problems he has are entirely his own doing.

Galileo Galilei
10-12-2010, 12:14 PM
I hear this was really good, where's the tube?

CaseyJones
10-12-2010, 12:17 PM
YouTube - Rand Paul Debate Hannity Focus Group (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUExyi25Oo)

best I could find

Galileo Galilei
10-12-2010, 12:38 PM
YouTube - Rand Paul Debate Hannity Focus Group (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUExyi25Oo)

best I could find

This is a good one.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-12-2010, 12:39 PM

I bet more people saw Luntz declare Rand Paul the winner than saw the boring debate itself.

Galileo Galilei
10-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I bet more people saw Luntz declare Rand Paul the winner than saw the boring debate itself.

maybe nationally, but what about in Kentucky?

low preference guy
10-12-2010, 12:44 PM
maybe nationally, but what about in Kentucky?

average people don't pay attention to politics like we do. but many of them watch hannity regularly.

lester1/2jr
10-12-2010, 12:53 PM
interesting that conway favors preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon aka war.

Galileo Galilei
10-12-2010, 12:57 PM
average people don't pay attention to politics like we do. but many of them watch hannity regularly.

Even if Hannity pulls 2 million viewers that is only about 30,000 in Kentucky.

LudwigVonMisoSoup
10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Even if Hannity pulls 2 million viewers that is only about 30,000 in Kentucky.

You assume that the 50 states watch his show equally. I think there's no doubt he has more viewers per capita in certain parts of the south.

Galileo Galilei
10-12-2010, 01:38 PM
You assume that the 50 states watch his show equally. I think there's no doubt he has more viewers per capita in certain parts of the south.

OK, but Hannity does not pull 2 million US viewers either.

sailingaway
10-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Tube

YouTube - Rand Paul Debate Hannity Focus Group (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUExyi25Oo&feature=player_embedded)

TheTyke
10-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Well I'll be darned... I think I've met one of the people in the focus group. Almost fell out of my chair.... edit: Confirmed. It's a friend of a family member.

But yeah, I think quite a lot of people in KY watch Fox. Can't believe the propaganda is working for us this time around. The joys of winning the party nomination....

dean.engelhardt
10-12-2010, 02:33 PM
F U Frank Luntz

LudwigVonMisoSoup
10-12-2010, 02:34 PM
OK, but Hannity does not pull 2 million US viewers either.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/10/08/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-october-7-2010/67304

From last Thursday:

9 PM – P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Hannity–2,455,000 viewers (526,000) (1,018,000)
Larry King Live —611,000 viewers (145,000) (257,000)
Rachel Maddow Show —1,181,000 viewers (277,000) (512,000)
Bio: Frank Perdue – 199,000 viewers (a scratch w/35,000) (63,000)
Joy Behar – 424,000 viewers (147,000) (221,000)

amisspelledword
10-12-2010, 02:54 PM
more people wathc Maddow than Larry King? scary

CaseyJones
10-12-2010, 03:43 PM
bump

Cowlesy
10-12-2010, 06:39 PM

Outstanding work thomas-in-ky!!!!

Hon. Jacques Byrd
10-13-2010, 12:22 PM
The group was actually divided up in half and I know that I was not aware of a bias at the beginning. I enjoyed doing it and thought that he ensured that both sides were able to be heard on television and informed us that, "...if you do not speak up then don't complain!". He was sure to check numerous times and make sure that each person was given the opportunity to speak.

YouTube - Jacques Byrd speaks for small business owners on Fox News (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ttFWCFYwcA)

BamaFanNKy
10-13-2010, 12:26 PM
The group was actually divided up in half and I know that I was not aware of a bias at the beginning. I enjoyed doing it and thought that he ensured that both sides were able to be heard on television and informed us that, "...if you do not speak up then don't complain!". He was sure to check numerous times and make sure that each person was given the opportunity to speak.

YouTube - Jacques Byrd speaks for small business owners on Fox News (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ttFWCFYwcA)

You sounded good my man!

MRoCkEd
10-13-2010, 12:28 PM

Well done and thanks for joining!

teacherone
10-13-2010, 12:50 PM

welcome aboard mr byrd!