PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul speech to Tea Party uncensored

knarfxii
10-11-2010, 05:51 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul speech to Tea Party uncensored (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJEbFI03BNA)

Rep. Ron Paul brought a crowd at the Virginia Tea Party Patriots Convention to its feet October 9th, delivering a fiery speech about an "intellectual revolution." He said the economy is going "to get a lot worse before it gets better" and advocated getting rid of the IRS and the income tax.

low preference guy
10-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Ron Paul received applause after bashing the Military Industrial Complex. Impressive.

RM918
10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
The word 'uncensored' conjures up Too Hot for TV vibes, and although I realize we're supposed to be mindless cultists I have to draw the line SOMEWHERE. Give it a watch a bit later.

low preference guy
10-11-2010, 06:16 PM
great speech

Lucille
10-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Thank you!

I'll just slip this (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/virginiapolitics/2010/10/prince_william_republican_del.html) in here.

Paul was greeted with an enthusiasm eclipsed only by that shown for Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli at the weekend convention.

JK/SEA
10-11-2010, 06:17 PM
I like RON PAUL..RAW and UNCENSORED...watch at your own risk!...lol

Immortal Technique
10-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Awesome!

Todd
10-11-2010, 06:30 PM
glad this was posted. I could not go to this event.

RSLudlum
10-11-2010, 07:00 PM
Of all the stations besides C-SPAN, Russia Today uploads the entire speech? :confused:

:)

Michigan11
10-11-2010, 07:00 PM
very RAW.. lol

Actually, I would recommend everyone watch this awesome speech he gave. I just passed this one to others I know via email. Ron looks like he is stepping up his game and is ready to lead the REVOLUTION! Get ready....

Number19
10-11-2010, 07:40 PM
... Ron looks like he is stepping up his game and is ready to lead the REVOLUTION! Get ready....I agree. It was a great speech, making points and going in directions I haven't heard before.

I hesitate to make this final comment, but I've been a RP supporter for 30 years, so I'm going ahead. I did notice he made mistakes in his delivery and he had to corrected himself a time or two. His delivery just wasn't as sharp as it was even two years ago.

If he decides to run, and I think he will, the next two years are going to be a real grind and will likely take a toll on his health. I think it will be his final act of patriotism.

Michigan11
10-11-2010, 07:57 PM
I agree. It was a great speech, making points and going in directions I haven't heard before.

I hesitate to make this final comment, but I've been a RP supporter for 30 years, so I'm going ahead. I did notice he made mistakes in his delivery and he had to corrected himself a time or two. His delivery just wasn't as sharp as it was even two years ago.

If he decides to run, and I think he will, the next two years are going to be a real grind and will likely take a toll on his health. I think it will be his final act of patriotism.

I hear what you are saying, I think many do, and feel it as well, and it gives us all more reason to push as hard as each of us can while we can. On a more positive note, I felt Ron's optimism come through in that speech on the progress being made in this movement for freedom/liberty. He is being carried by it...and feeds off of it

Romulus
10-11-2010, 08:03 PM
a lot was lost on the crowd, but RP did an excellent job making ALL the points, even lecturing the Tea Party on its inconsistencies. Hence, the new key words are:

an Intellectual Revolution

they are awake, we have their attention, now lets help them understand exactly what Liberty, Peace & Prosperity is all about.

specsaregood
10-11-2010, 08:17 PM

I dunno, even his not as sharp as 2 years ago is a ginsu compared to the majority of politicians and the public. No teleprompter up there, no prepared written speech It looks like all he has is a small outline on paper.

Michigan11
10-11-2010, 08:23 PM
It looks like all he has is a small outline on paper.

I heard it says Freedom!!!!

LibertyEagle
10-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Thank you for posting this. That was a great speech.

Uriel999
10-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Weird the audio is fubar for me, I get the initial crowd cheering nothing when rp speaks more crowed speaking and then silence

Kotin
10-11-2010, 09:54 PM
that was an amazing speech.. dear god...

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!

Draco33
10-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Weird the audio is fubar for me, I get the initial crowd cheering nothing when rp speaks more crowed speaking and then silence

Agreed it precariously sounds like a sound “laugh” track with the crowd noise being raised and lowered. :cool:

Great speech regardless.