PDA

View Full Version : Cop Shoots, Kills Unarmed Man & His Dog... Cop is in Custody for Aggravated Assault

VegasPatriot
10-11-2010, 01:27 PM
This is outrageous. At least the cop is in custody for aggravated assault... with more charges to come... hopefully.

YouTube - Police Brutality: Cop Shoots, Kills Unarmed Man & His Dog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXkBbAdySNc)

squarepusher
10-11-2010, 01:31 PM
jesus christ again

Kregisen
10-11-2010, 01:33 PM
This was posted a couple weeks ago - but still fucked up. And of course it's from phoenix, every officer shooting seems to be from here.

TonySutton
10-11-2010, 01:35 PM
The union thug "we have due process, we do have civil rights and there is also the presumption that we are innocent until proven guilty."

Can he say the same was afforded the young man?

a$$hole!

phill4paul
10-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Just another day. In the U.S. of A.
When you call for help, they help themselves.
To Life and Liberty
And the only Pursuit you're guaranteed
is the one that ends once they have you treed.

mrsat_98
10-11-2010, 01:39 PM
http://www.kpho.com/valleynews/25303371/detail.html

This one is going to stink.

Hallamaat
10-11-2010, 01:40 PM
The union thug "we have due process, we do have civil rights and there is also the presumption that we are innocent until proven guilty."

Can he say the same was afforded the young man?

a$$hole!

I was just about to post something about this when I got to that part of the video. My jaw dropped when I heard that. Some nerve.

Kregisen
10-11-2010, 01:48 PM
I was just about to post something about this when I got to that part of the video. My jaw dropped when I heard that. Some nerve.

That was the only part that made him seem normal.

All we have are witness accounts, so obviously the odds are against him but yes, it's possible that the shooting was justified and the cop is innocent.

Philhelm
10-11-2010, 02:34 PM
http://www.kpho.com/valleynews/25303371/detail.html

This one is going to stink.

Mark Spencer, the PLEA Spokesman, claims in that video that the officer's service record doesn't match with the allegations, and uses that as a way to cast doubt on the situation. What the fuck? Is the word of the officer that had broken the Thin Blue Line not enough? Even the other officer at the scene had claimed that it was an unjust shooting.

Anti Federalist
10-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Mark Spencer, the PLEA Spokesman, claims in that video that the officer's service record doesn't match with the allegations, and uses that as a way to cast doubt on the situation. What the fuck? Is the word of the officer that had broken the Thin Blue Line not enough? Even the other officer at the scene had claimed that it was an unjust shooting.

Please stop calling these assholes "officers".:mad:

"Cops" are about the nicest thing I can call these people in polite company.;)

Philhelm
10-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Please stop calling these assholes "officers".:mad:

"Cops" are about the nicest thing I can call these people in polite company.;)

Touché! I was going to say "fucking pigs", but I had figured I'd try to be less vulgar...for a change. Hmmm...perhaps Uniformed Domestic Occupiers would be more proper?

Anti Federalist
10-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Touché! I was going to say "fucking pigs", but I had figured I'd try to be less vulgar...for a change. Hmmm...perhaps Uniformed Domestic Occupiers would be more proper?

UDOs.

Yeah, that would work.