PDA

View Full Version : New Website Project! What to use it for??

powerofreason
10-11-2010, 01:04 PM
My laptop has just become http://libertyvault.dyndns-ip.com/

400 GB free. Decent bandwidth. Ideas? If you would like some free storage space to back up a non huge amount of data send me a PM and I'll help ya out.

JCF
10-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Use it to promote liberty websites, news articles, vloggers, bloggers, podcasters and even general videographers... A central hub or vault for those on the smaller/no government "wing". Diverse, not just libertarians or constitutionalists but anarchists too. Maybe profiles for each website too. Not like profiles here but actual profiles that gives detailed information about the website/blog/vlog etc...

Run on donations, people would appreciate such a website, I would. I didn't know of places like Mises, freekeene or even the RPF until a couple months in.

--

I personally wouldn't use it to promote candidates, people should do that on their own. I don't want to undermine the integrity of the website by promoting people based off as the "lesser or two evils".

--

You can get people to help you like the MoxNews guy, he seems pretty dedicated at getting the news, albeit he focuses more on general news I think he'd be interested.

powerofreason
10-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Use it to promote liberty websites, news articles, vloggers, bloggers, podcasters and even general videographers... A central hub or vault for those on the smaller/no government "wing". Diverse, not just libertarians or constitutionalists but anarchists too. Maybe profiles for each website too. Not like profiles here but actual profiles that gives detailed information about the website/blog/vlog etc...

Run on donations, people would appreciate such a website, I would. I didn't know of places like Mises, freekeene or even the RPF until a couple months in.

--

I personally wouldn't use it to promote candidates, people should do that on their own. I don't want to undermine the integrity of the website by promoting people based off as the "lesser or two evils".

--

You can get people to help you like the MoxNews guy, he seems pretty dedicated at getting the news, albeit he focuses more on general news I think he'd be interested.

Theres some solid thinking. Request webspace, RPF visitor, and it shall be yours.

JCF
10-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Theres some solid thinking. Request webspace, RPF visitor, and it shall be yours.

I'm an idea guy, as far as the actual execution... I'm a website/coding illiterate. Plus extremely busy with school :(

Ask around, we have many talented people in the liberty movement, graphic designers to coders.

powerofreason
10-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Ok. Anyone who asks gets a folder with their name on it for uploading and sharing with others pro liberty media, pdfs, whatever you got.

Jordan
10-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Make it a hacking 101 page.

powerofreason
10-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Make it a hacking 101 page.

U will nevar learn mah skillz.

eOs
10-11-2010, 02:42 PM
don't portscan me bro