PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Show blasts INFOWARS.COM for telling the truth about aspartame

Immortal Technique
10-11-2010, 09:57 AM
YouTube - Glenn Beck Show blasts INFOWARS.COM for telling the truth about aspartame (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKeRItOehCE)

Airing Date Oct. 11, 2010

So the two stooges who are regulars on The Glenn Beck radio show today thought they would play the roll as gate keepers once more.They target a news article posted at infowars.com about how Glenn's mysterious illness could be linked to Aspartame.In the segment they Bash infowars the website it self calling it nothing but a conspiracy website.
I wonder if these two creatures even know what the word conspiracy is? Because it is all Mr.Beck covers himself.Truly blind ignorance at the highest level.

They were responding to this infowars article
http://www.infowars.com/warning-to-glenn-beck-dont-drink-diet-coke/

Because Drudge had linked to it
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4255/beckcoke.png

Anyway Pat and Stu go on to tell its viewers how fantastic aspartame is and anyone who says its not is basically a nut job.

AuH20
10-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Pat and Stu suck, as if that's any revelation.

Dr.3D
10-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Well, we all know there is never such a thing as a conspiracy. (of course those who say that are usually the conspirators)

Stary Hickory
10-11-2010, 10:04 AM
"truth"

nothing of the sort is true about aspartame. The jury is still out.

FrankRep
10-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Pat and Stu suck, as if that's any revelation.

Pat started to attack his own wife for being a health nut.

:rolleyes:

MRoCkEd
10-11-2010, 10:08 AM
I don't like either of them, but that article was completely bogus.

Kurt Nimmo says it is "almost certain" that Glenn has "Rumsfeld Plague."

Right..

FrankRep
10-11-2010, 10:11 AM
I don't like either of them, but that article was completely bogus.

Alex Jones/Infowars.com invited that attack, true.

Gaius1981
10-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Just in case the conspiracy is true, I've started building up resistance to the Rumsfeld Plague by drinking an extraordinary amount of Coke Zero.

LibertyEagle
10-11-2010, 10:21 AM
There are quite a few studies regarding aspartame as a neurotoxin. http://aspartame.mercola.com/sites/aspartame/studies.aspx

There is a lot of information on www.mercola.com about aspartame. Just do a search on the site.

paulitics
10-11-2010, 10:45 AM
People who scoff at those who try to warn them about the dangers of aspartame deserve what they get. It should be obvious to anyone with two working brain cells that this stuff is not harmless. Why anyone would trust anything that Monsanto makes given all of the information readily available is beyond me.

dannno
10-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Tell Glenn Beck that aspartame is excrement from E. Coli.

Romulus
10-11-2010, 10:56 AM
As if those 2 statist tools were going to embrace the idea of harmful toxins in our food. Nah, never would exist in their world view.

V4Vendetta
10-11-2010, 01:10 PM
People who scoff at those who try to warn them about the dangers of aspartame deserve what they get. It should be obvious to anyone with two working brain cells that this stuff is not harmless. Why anyone would trust anything that Monsanto makes given all of the information readily available is beyond me.

x2 + = I wonder if they are up to date on all their vaccines? If so, they should probably take a double dose, just to be sure ;)

zach
10-11-2010, 01:20 PM
I know a diabetic who drank Diet Coke for years, and upon stopping for a few months, her blood sugar stabilized to the point of not being wildly up or down suddenly.

However, she started drinking again since it's apparently an addictive type of drink.

Conspiracy or not, when you consume shit in any amount, your body can become shit in the same manner.

silverhandorder
10-11-2010, 01:24 PM
No offense but the stuff I saw is not very convincing. The study done on rats had lowest tested concentration that was 20 times of what they conclude is dangerous. How can they even come to this conclusion when aspartame does not stay in the body?

Same goes on OP ED about this plague. There is very little proof for causation. A lot of diseases they mention are more likely to be linked due to obesity then diet soda.

Anyways the beauty of this is that no one is forcing skeptics to drink aspartame drinks.

Cowlesy
10-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Shows how smart those two are. They just told a few million people who may not read drudge about Infowars.com lololol

jmhudak17
10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
I agree with Stu and Pat on this. The science against aspartame isn't very convincing.

Feeding the Abscess
10-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Beck is overweight, eats crap, and is in his 40s.

He's diabetic.

American Idol
10-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Shows how smart those two are. They just told a few million people who may not read drudge about Infowars.com lololol

Not only that, but a majority of the reader comments on Beck's own website call out the Two Stooges on the aspartame issue. It appears that the show is self-destructing.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/46526/

dannno
10-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Not only that, but a majority of the reader comments on Beck's own website call out the Two Stooges on the aspartame issue. It appears that the show is self-destructing.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/46526/

YouTube - Wah-Wah!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StXLUh29E0I)

James Madison
10-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Tell Glenn Beck that aspartame is excrement from E. Coli.

You do realize that the alcohol in your beer is yeast excrement, right?

dannno
10-11-2010, 04:22 PM
You do realize that the alcohol in your beer is yeast excrement, right?

Yes, and the carbonation in beer is yeast farts depending on how it is made..

Bread has yeast in it and the tiny air holes in bread are yeast farts.. but bread does not have E. Coli in it...

American Idol
10-11-2010, 04:47 PM
D'oh!

James Madison
10-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Yes, and the carbonation in beer is yeast farts depending on how it is made..

Bread has yeast in it and the tiny air holes in bread are yeast farts.. but bread does not have E. Coli in it...

Most strains of E. coli are opportunisitc pathogens at best.

But yes, I'm not a fan of aspartame either.

Suzu
10-11-2010, 11:47 PM
I've been carefully avoiding all refined and artificial sweeteners since the early 1970s, especially the artificial ones. In fact I had NEVER eaten anything containing aspartame until 1998, and at that time it happened by accident. I had prepared a huge Thanksgiving dinner for a large group. One person contributed a store-bought apple pie from Safeway. I noted that on the box it said "Sugar-free" and assumed (without reading the fine print) that it was just simply an unsweetened pie, and helped myself to a tiny slice of it.

The next morning in the bathroom, I truly thought I was going to die. I felt like my guts were going to go spilling out into the commode. I had never before felt so terribly sick (and never since then, either). The pain was UNBELIEVEABLE, and I had no idea WHY I was feeling this way. Later that day, as I was cleaning the kitchen, I happened to find the Safeway apple pie box, and I read the label and found aspartame listed in the ingredients.

Needless to say, I am doubly careful about reading ingredient labels since that incident, which I have no doubt was attributable to my first and ONLY consumption of a tiny bit of aspartame.

To all those who doubt that aspartame is dangerous to health, I would suggest take yourself off all ALL sweets both natural and artificial for at least a month, then try a diet Coke or whatever, and you will find out from personal experience what aspartame does. You cannot feel its effects if you consume it habitually. But that doesn't mean the effects don't exist, it just means that you are not sensitive enough to feel them.

It's like if you don't smoke cigarettes, but one day you smoke one. You're going to feel VERY strange. A regular smoker, on the other hand, does not experience tobacco in the same way, in fact, s/he barely notices it.

Anti Federalist
10-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Pat started to attack his own wife for being a health nut.

:rolleyes:

PAT: I guess so. You know, and look. I'm not trying to disparage anybody who believes in organic my wife is a big believer right now. She is on a huge natural/organic kick. And it is ruining my life.

STU: Yeah, mmm hmmm.

PAT: People get on those kicks, you know?

STU: Yeah. You are remarkably well adjusted for I did not know that your home life was this way.

PAT: Yeah, she's wrecked my life with it.

PAT: I mean, we are here and she was with us for the weekend and so we were in the store picking up a few things, and I wanted to get some gum and I throw it down on the counter, you know, to buy it. She picks it up and immediately goes to the back, "That right there, right there, saccharin." Puts it back in the rack.

PAT: I didn't even know there was natural gum. We've got natural toothpaste now. You know, I mentioned on Friday or Glenn did, mentioned the conversation I think that she found out that apparently there's some evidence that Alzheimer's involves aluminum, people with Alzheimer's disease have a high aluminum content. "You know where that comes from."

STU: Uh oh.

PAT: Well, no. Where? "Deodorant." What? I can't use deodorant anymore?

STU: No, please.

PAT: Are you serious?

STU: I demand you continue to use deodorant, Pat.

PAT: I know. So now we're shopping for natural deodorant without aluminum.

moostraks
10-12-2010, 07:28 AM
PAT: I guess so. You know, and look. I'm not trying to disparage anybody who believes in organic my wife is a big believer right now. She is on a huge natural/organic kick. And it is ruining my life.

STU: Yeah, mmm hmmm.

PAT: People get on those kicks, you know?

STU: Yeah. You are remarkably well adjusted for I did not know that your home life was this way.

PAT: Yeah, she's wrecked my life with it.

PAT: I mean, we are here and she was with us for the weekend and so we were in the store picking up a few things, and I wanted to get some gum and I throw it down on the counter, you know, to buy it. She picks it up and immediately goes to the back, "That right there, right there, saccharin." Puts it back in the rack.

PAT: I didn't even know there was natural gum. We've got natural toothpaste now. You know, I mentioned on Friday or Glenn did, mentioned the conversation I think that she found out that apparently there's some evidence that Alzheimer's involves aluminum, people with Alzheimer's disease have a high aluminum content. "You know where that comes from."

STU: Uh oh.

PAT: Well, no. Where? "Deodorant." What? I can't use deodorant anymore?

STU: No, please.

PAT: Are you serious?

STU: I demand you continue to use deodorant, Pat.

PAT: I know. So now we're shopping for natural deodorant without aluminum.

Sorry but I had to lol...Only because I can relate to this description, but from the other side. Having just turned 40 myself I have done some re-evaluation and I think the family might throttle me. On the list of things they hate right now is natural toothpaste! DH would definately sympathize with this dialogue.

The funny thing is in a backhanded manner while being disparaging it might make some people curious enough to wonder why things are unhealthy that we take for granted.

TonyFromTheBronx
10-12-2010, 06:50 PM
this is great free publicity for infowars.com....