PDA

View Full Version : Swine flue shots being hidden..!?

reduen
10-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Why has there been no talk about the fact that the H1N1 vaccine is now mixed into the regular flue shot that many people in the health care profession are made to get...? :mad:

BuddyRey
10-11-2010, 11:51 AM
The same is also true of the vaccine being offered to law enforcement and corrections officers.

Zippyjuan
10-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Flu shots have always included the newer strains which emerged in the previous year. Flu strains are always different- there is no one vaccine which will work on all (or even most) of them. But on the other hand, if you get sick from one strain, you won't get that same one again.

Maximus
10-11-2010, 01:48 PM
That's why I don't get the flu shot either

Dianne
10-11-2010, 02:06 PM
I'm a corrections officer, and last week came within seconds of getting the flu shot at work. Something at the last minute made me question the nurse, and she proudly said the h1n1 was included with the seasonal. There has been hardly any news media coverage of this fact, so I really didn't expect it.

I then refused the shot. I called the Doctor's office and all other facilities in hopes to get a flu shot without the h1n1 but no luck; there is no such thing. The world government pulled a fast one on the people this time.