PDA

View Full Version : What is funny

dude58677
06-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Hiliary Clinton made it her lifelong ambition to become President and then she is going to lose to an "unknown" candidate who comes out of nowhere.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marceline88
06-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Ohhhh, ya know, Hil could still win. If she runs in 2016. Dr. Paul has to clean house first. Plus she needs to change her tune on alot of things. Right now she's whistling the corporate booty kissing song.

SeanEdwards
06-08-2007, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't count Shillary out so soon. The possibility of being "THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT" could get a lot of women voters. Even if she is a commie.

angrydragon
06-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Men shouldn't vote for her at all, she'll trample men's rights for more women's rights. Aren't they already equal?

dude58677
06-08-2007, 06:33 PM
I wouldn't count Shillary out so soon. The possibility of being "THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT" could get a lot of women voters. Even if she is a commie.

If that were the case she would have 50 percent of the Democratic vote. Half the people in this country are also male and with Ron Paul being a gynecologist, he could also get alot of women voters.

Marceline88
06-08-2007, 06:57 PM
My sister and mother and I have no interest in her at all.....even before we heard of Ron Paul. We just don't trust her. And we've voted democratic in the past.:rolleyes:

cujothekitten
06-08-2007, 07:38 PM
The really odd thing is that she used to be a Goldwater Girl.

Spatch67
06-08-2007, 07:41 PM
NOOOOOOO.....

Goldwater girl? Are you serious????

kylejack
06-08-2007, 08:04 PM
NOOOOOOO.....

Goldwater girl? Are you serious????

Yep. She worked for him.

dude58677
06-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Yep. She worked for him.

Then she and the establishment are in serious trouble. Ron Paul has them trapped in a corner and there is now way they can get out.

lbrtylvr
06-08-2007, 08:59 PM
If it comes down to Hillary and the good doctor. The Republican party will abandon Dr. Paul. The big money types will throw their support to a third party to siphon of votes from Dr. Paul in attempt to give the presidency to Ms. Clinton.

CurtisLow
06-08-2007, 09:29 PM
She is as fake as my Rolex watch..

DjLoTi
06-08-2007, 09:33 PM
If it comes down to Hillary and the good doctor. The Republican party will abandon Dr. Paul. The big money types will throw their support to a third party to siphon of votes from Dr. Paul in attempt to give the presidency to Ms. Clinton.

Ok, but lets not forget the democrats. Since Ron voted against the war, and Hillary voted FOR the war, her credibility would be lost with many dems.

llamabread
06-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Whenever I bring up politics with my mom, the first thing out of her mouth is "The only thing I know is that I'm never voting for that Hilary idiot."

Don't underestimate that alot of women despise her for not giving it to old Bill when he was cheating on her.

Therion
06-08-2007, 10:15 PM

For Hillary? I seriously doubt it.

lbrtylvr
06-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Ask yourself whom the defense contractors and other benefactors of the corporate welfare system would rather have Dr. Paul or Hillary. I don't think they did too bad when her husband was in the White House.

Therion
06-08-2007, 10:36 PM
My mistake, I thought that you were referring to the republican voters, not the republican party as a seperate entity.

dude58677
06-09-2007, 05:29 AM
Ask yourself whom the defense contractors and other benefactors of the corporate welfare system would rather have Dr. Paul or Hillary. I don't think they did too bad when her husband was in the White House.

The NRA won't go along with that.

qedtanya
06-09-2007, 09:31 AM
If she becomes president, I'm moving in with my mother-in-law in Spain!

dude58677
06-09-2007, 08:43 PM
She won't become President. She'll end up in jail along with Bush for violating the Constitution. Women will end up realizing that they will have a better time shopping once the Federal Reserve is gone as there will be no inflation and that is why they are going to vote for Ron Paul. :D :D :D :D

LibertyBelle
06-09-2007, 08:55 PM
Guy in NY said that 99.9% of NYs hate her!

However, quote: 'President's are selected, not elected.'

They already know ahead of time who they want as their candidate, and they are going to do everything to make it seem like she is getting tons of support. Lies, propoganda, pre-determined town hall meetings, etc. Nice free speech zones so you can't see protesting outside of meetings/debates, etc.

She is being groomed carefully to upgrade her shoddy image, and is already using brainwashing techniques on the sheep. Most people will continue to see through her though, but it doesn't matter.

Her favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz, no doubt she is wearing those ruby slippers.

dude58677
06-09-2007, 09:11 PM
They accuse us of faking Ron Paul's support(which we don't) when they do it themselves.