PDA

View Full Version : Quality rip of Bill O's latest RP attack?

jd603
10-18-2007, 01:58 PM
I really want this, I think it's going to hurt Bill O more than he thinks. Ron Paul was dead on in his answer and Bill O played it uncut. I want to add this to my favorites. hehe

Anyone?!?!

jd603
10-18-2007, 02:09 PM
... or any version of it that is half way decent, youtube etc. ,, for some reason nobody got it.

Geronimo
10-18-2007, 04:33 PM
I think that the general consensus was that nobody wanted to give Bill O the satisfaction by putting that clip to youtube.

ronpaulfan
10-18-2007, 04:45 PM
:mad: for educational purposes only: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29Urb38FWA

Geronimo
10-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Today on the radio Glenn Beck tried to verbally challenge the part of Ron's response where he was talking about why Ron didn't so his show. Beck claims that Ron's people opted out, and decided to go on Wolf Blitzer's show instead. Beck and Stu said (a couple of times) that there was like five or six people at the Taft club. Beck said he'd have something about it on his site, but I'm not going to bother to find and post the link. When the MSM drags RP through the mud like this (and like how O'reilly did last night) it becomes quite obvious that they're doing it for the added ratings or hits on a site.

AMack
10-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Heh i enjoyed that. I don't think it reflected badly on Dr. Paul. Even Bill Orielly's listeners would know that history is important and that it doesn't take that long to explain what we can learn from it, regarding Iran.

Honestly, it makes Bill look more like a little whiner for dwelling on it.

huchahucha
10-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I think Bill's next book should be called History Is For Pinheads.

"Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell." - Pinhead

rp4prez
10-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Ron spoke the truth about BO and BO showed it! hahahahaha...

Why do I find that so funny?