PDA

View Full Version : Hey, This guy is just STARTING to wonder who RP is? Funny

Dave Wood
10-18-2007, 01:40 PM
http://clubjuggler.livejournal.com/141658.html

I think some or most of us could remember this exact moment when we felt the same way. Check it out, it is short. :D

scubasteve01
10-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Big Props to those in Raleigh!

Stealth4
10-18-2007, 01:48 PM
http://clubjuggler.livejournal.com/141658.html

I think some or most of us could remember this exact moment when we felt the same way. Check it out, it is short. :D

yes, but I think "discovering" Ron Paul is the best way. Sometimes I'd needs a little prodding - for me it was a housing bubble website that had a video of RP.

You cant shove a candidate down peoples throat and expect them to love that candidate. Prod them a little then hopefully they are curious and do their own research, then BAM two weeks later we have another paulite.

Primbs
10-18-2007, 01:52 PM
If we only got a dollar every time someone said "Who is Ron Paul?" We would have tens of millions.

JMann
10-18-2007, 01:53 PM
The North Carolina State Fair is in town right now and there as been an effort by the meet-ups to get signs out. Over the course of the run usually about 800,000 people attend the fair. I was disgusted by the Republican Party's stickers people where wearing. They read "My God, My Country, My Republican Party". What a bunch of geeks.

davidhperry
10-18-2007, 01:53 PM
You cant shove a candidate down peoples throat and expect them to love that candidate.

So true. Let's hope more like this guy will start "waking up" to Ron Paul. As far as we know, they still represent about 70% of the US population.

texasbelle
10-18-2007, 01:58 PM
I have a friend from vegas who saw the RP revolution signs and she thought it was for a band or something so she went home to google it! Then she found out about Ron Paul. About the same time I was sending emails to people about Ron Paul and she told me how she discovered him. She was very excited about his views on the issues and is a new supporter as is her dh! Proof that the signs work!!!:D :D

kylebrotherton
10-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Are you seriously surprised? MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT RON PAUL.

If you were out doorbelling, or handing out flyers you'd know this.

ashlux
10-18-2007, 03:12 PM
The North Carolina State Fair is in town right now and there as been an effort by the meet-ups to get signs out. Over the course of the run usually about 800,000 people attend the fair. I was disgusted by the Republican Party's stickers people where wearing. They read "My God, My Country, My Republican Party". What a bunch of geeks.

Please don't insult us geeks :p

Sean
10-18-2007, 03:29 PM

Save those stickers because you will be proud to wear one when Ron Paul and us change the party for good.

JMann
10-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Please don't insult us geeks :p

That wasn't an insult. Just highly inappropriate stickers for a State Fair in my view. Why try and turn of people that don't believe in your God and it implied that the Republican party is only for people that believe in their God. The Democrats had a sticker that said something like 'I will be difference in 08". Much more appropriate than something that looks preachy.

JMann
10-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Save those stickers because you will be proud to wear one when Ron Paul and us change the party for good.

I'm pretty sure Ron Paul would never where a 'God' sticker when campaigning for a political event. I am very much a supporter of Ron Paul's statement of faith and he leaves it at that. I don't want any more Bush type people that think God is ordering him to war.