PDA

View Full Version : Advancing the Social Contract

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
10-08-2010, 09:30 AM
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers;
The People’s Civil Purpose
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

Advancing the Social Contract

The Greatest of Benefits are Derived From the Most Precious of Alterations – Uncle Emanuel Watkins

As the Almighty fed the multitude, our nation should advance. Not only did the Lord feed them, but He did so in the most desolate place. So, those charged with caring for the nations have no excuse.
In using the scripture lately, further review of the facts and figures have shown that my memory is failing. In fact, in regards to the lady at the well, I’ve gotten pretty much everything out of order or just wrong. But, understand, things are so terrible today I’m afraid to look.
In regards to the Shepherd Jesus Christ keeping a Samaritan woman from casting herself down a well by sitting reclined up against it? I think this interpretation is correct. This part of the scripture was recorded because it represented an anomaly. Apparently, not only was it unusual for the Lord to rest, but it was unusual for Him to speak with a woman. Even as the Disciples had returned from the market, the Lord was still resting reclined up against the well guarding it. This is true or else this behavior of His would never have been known by them.
Significance? Well, before His arrival, the Shepherd had been on a long journey for all of eternity. During that time, He had never spoken with a woman in such a way perhaps outside of His own mother. Also during that time, He never rested.
The purpose of the Lord blessing the laws in the temple was not to fulfill the prophecy alone; but, by legal precedence and His obedience to His Father, He had to bless the very same laws that persecuted His own mother as a prostitute. In other words, blessing the prophecy was not an end to a means, but a means to an end. The end for the shepherd, the purpose, was guarding the well. Once the Lord arrived at that point, He rested. By her standing in faith in darkness and walking in faith away from that darkness, the woman met up with Him at the well.
We live during evil times as tyranny has found just cause for perpetuating great change. Yet, as is mentioned above, the greatest of benefits are derived from the most precious of alterations. Once again, we need to advance the long standing social contract by advancing just a little. As our Founding Fathers once performed a little masterpiece by acting on our behalf – rightful gentlemen representing mere commoners – we the people should likewise act on the behalf of the lowest member amongst us – the prostitute.
All men, whether he or she be the highest king owning all things or the lowest prostitute trespassing, are created equal born with the same business agenda for life.
This is copyrighted material. Any entity or forum representing the spirit of Ron Paul may reprint this material. Likewise, because of Freedom of the Press, any individual may reprint it. However, because they have abandoned the people’s Civil Purpose, no commercial media or individual working for such has that permission.