PDA

View Full Version : Want to make some cashola and support a liberty loving business? (video spam!)

newbitech
10-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Mods - I know this is off topic, but I went ahead and posted here for some quick visibility. I won't be hurt if you move it =)

So I have an enriching opportunity for someone who knows how to get videos saturated on the net. I have seen some of the work done by folks on this board in spreading videos all over the net.

I am looking to have a video spread around for the purpose of some quick and dirty link backs to a site that I am working on. I'd do it myself, but I'd rather focus on the e-commerce side and building in great functionality.

If you or someone you know wants to make a couple hundred bucks for getting this video out there and getting me some link backs to a site with targetted keywords, please send me a PM!

I can pay you by check, paypal, however. Probably be something like a 1-2 bucks per link.

Thanks in advance! Oh, and yeah I am looking for someone who has been working on campaigning as to reward that person. So if you are relatively unknown and have low post counts or just joined, then I'd rather get someone else. I could easily hire someone outside these forums to do this, but you get my point!

newbitech
10-11-2010, 09:55 PM
bump, I have had one response on this! lets make some money together!