PDA

View Full Version : Tale a look at what the "top tier" is groveling over

Dave Wood
10-18-2007, 12:37 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6676800860583598708&q=ron+paul&total=333&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=6

This reminds me of first grade :rolleyes:

Im the most conservative. NO Im the most conservative. NO I am the only conservative, top that:p :o

Pathetic :eek:

These guys are looking like embarassing jackasses. If they dont cut it out, NOONE from the REP. party will ever get elected to anything. Juveniles :o

EvilEngineer
10-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Lol... if they consider them selves conservative... what would that make Ron? UBER Conservative?

Primbs
10-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Ron Paul is the real conservative because Ron Paul Endorsed Ronald Reagan in 1976 when it really counted because Ronald Reagan went up against the Republican establishment.

MEGAMERICAN
10-18-2007, 01:09 PM
How is that even considered news? They just repeat quotes with dubious assertions and never once try to hold one of them accountable for their speech. It really sickens me that this is what passes as journalism these days. To be fair, investigation costs money and their stock holders wouldn't want to make a smaller profit!

klamath
10-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Only deeds speak louder than words and their deeds have spoken quite loudly-Not small government conservatives

JMann
10-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Ron Paul is the real conservative because Ron Paul Endorsed Ronald Reagan in 1976 when it really counted because Ronald Reagan went up against the Republican establishment.

I always find that amusing about the Republican establishment. They hate Ronald Reagan but try evoke his name every chance they have. They didn't like him in '68, he ran but entered too late, '76 or '80. Reagan was an outsider to the establishment and they were working him hard to select Ford (as a co-president) at the Republican Convention. He ended up going with another insider with Bush. The Bush's were once quoted as saying that they considered the Reagan's to be downstairs people. For those that don't know that means they are like the servants that are not allowed upstairs in a old money home. To be fair, H.W. and Barbara denied ever saying that. You make the call.