PDA

View Full Version : Christine O'donnell Vows To Fight U.N Gun Grabbing, Will Fight For Sovereignty

Immortal Technique
10-07-2010, 05:38 PM
YouTube - Christine O'donnell Vows To Fight U.N Gun Grabbing, Will Fight For Sovereignty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6ON79cJiKU)

Airing Date October.07, 2010

Global Small Arms Treaty threatens your right to self defense
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/27/the-un-gun-grabber/

For your amusement you can also preview the U.N Disarmament website in the link below
http://www.un.org/disarmament/

Also be sure to read about Hilary Clinton signing this stuff below

While we're all watching the gulf: Hillary signs UN Small Arms Treaty
http://www.infowars.com/while-were-all-watching-the-gulf-hillary-signs-un-small-arms-treaty/

james1906
10-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Fucking CNN. Still beating the dead horse of a comment she made 10 years ago about a date she had in high school.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-07-2010, 06:07 PM
I am just wondering -- What is O'Donnells position on the 1934, 1968, 1986, and 1994 Gun laws that are still on the books? Why didn't she bring that up? No one is a supporter of private property, or bearing arms if you don't favor repeal of those, and if you never talk about it, it makes one suspicious. I am in favor of gun rights is a load of horse bunk when it comes from a politico's mouth. I am waiting to be proven wrong.

The moment I can buy myself a new M240 for a reasonable price without jumping through regulations, getting tagged, fingerprinted, violated, etc. is the day I know we got some semblance of autonomy back.

GreenLP
10-07-2010, 06:09 PM
I don't know who's more crazy, O'Donnell or those who think this religious fundamentalist is going to be Libertarian if she gets in office.

libertarian4321
10-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Fucking CNN. Still beating the dead horse of a comment she made 10 years ago about a date she had in high school.

Dude, she's 41.

She finished high school during the Reagan administration, not 10 years ago.

She was a 30-something adult who may (or may not) have had a college degree at the time, and was appearing on a national television show.

So you can't blame her idiotic comments on some sort of youthful high school indiscretion.

Do we really want to start making lame excuses for bad candidates just because they sometimes say the right thing?

james1906
10-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Dude, she's 41.

She was a 30-something adult who may (or may not) have had a college degree at the time, and was appearing on a national television show.

So you can't blame her idiotic comments on some sort of youthful high school indiscretion.

Do we really want to start making lame excuses for bad candidates just because they sometimes say the right thing?

She made the comment 10 years ago. I am aware of her age. I don't get what's idiotic about making a comment about some weird date in high school.

libertyfan101
10-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't know who's more crazy, O'Donnell or those who think this religious fundamentalist is going to be Libertarian if she gets in office.

+1

klamath
10-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Dude, she's 41.

Why didn't you say the same thing when you voted for Obama?

specsaregood
10-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Go Ms. O'Donnell I'm rooting for you. Beat that marxist coons.

TheTyke
10-07-2010, 08:06 PM
I hope Christine wins! The more they attack her, the better I like her... and I also admire how she remains pleasant while responding to attacks. Though not perfect, she'd definitely be a good influence on the Senate.

Also, I'm amused at the "libertarians" carrying the ball for Karl Rove - might just be their vendetta against religions. Politics makes for strange allies :D