PDA

View Full Version : JOHN DENNIS COULD WiN BY TWO TO THREE POINTs OR HE COULD LOOSE BY TWO TO THREE POINTs

Aratus
10-07-2010, 11:58 AM
folks, look at the poll numbers for the race between sharron angle and harry reid.

sharron angle now has a four point lead, thusly i expect much out of john dennis.

keep in mind martha coakley and scott brown were nose to nose in mid-january.

wormyguy
10-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Uhhh . . . no.

Sola_Fide
10-07-2010, 01:43 PM
What?

I don't get it.....

fatjohn
10-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Bump for confusion

teacherone
10-07-2010, 01:57 PM
what's he gonna loose?

Inflation
10-08-2010, 03:58 AM
How can we get the Fire Pelosi Bus to San Francisco?

That would be a game changer!

John Dennis should just have a few more Fire Pelosi buses made, and send the bill to the RNC.

It's either that, or a blimp.

libertarian4321
10-08-2010, 05:12 AM
folks, look at the poll numbers for the race between sharron angle and harry reid.

sharron angle now has a four point lead, thusly i expect much out of john dennis.

keep in mind martha coakley and scott brown were nose to nose in mid-january.

You do realize that the demographics in the CA 8th district and those in Nevada (or even MA) aren't the same, right?

Nevada is a toss up state- Republicans can, and do, win there.

Even in relatively liberal MA, Republicans sometimes win statewide office (Brown and Romney, for example).

But in the CA 8th, a Republican hasn't got a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.

Aratus
10-08-2010, 11:57 AM
sean bielat is within 10 points of barney frank up here in massachusetts.

i reguard frisco as being like fire island or connecticut and for independents

not to back the Democrats this year sorta says there is a GOP romp looming.

even if i assume my initial assessment of a ten point gap is more correct and

i went glandular due to a MERE four point increase in a nevada poll most happily

i shall apologise to one & all for my outburst even if my initial assessment is correct.

Aratus
10-08-2010, 12:07 PM
How can we get the Fire Pelosi Bus

to San Francisco? That would be a game changer!

John Dennis should just have a few more Fire Pelosi buses made,

and send the bill to the RNC. It's either that, or a blimp.

i think that a little GOP effort this month could close a big poll gap

doctor jones
10-12-2010, 12:54 AM
i think that a little GOP effort this month could close a big poll gap

I disagree, I think a little GOP effort would hurt John Dennis. GOP can give him money to use--but I think him gaining voter support will only come directly from what the Dennis' campaign does and from volunteers knocking on every door and speaking to every voter in that district.

Aratus
10-12-2010, 11:10 AM
nancy pelosi sits inside a district that is a 9.5 on a gene mccarthy scale of zero to ten?
if the RNC understood the art of moneybombs and told their faithful inside an email to
send amounts like $10 to $20 to $30 to $40 to $50 to the john dennis campaign, he then
gets a big 50 state name recognition factor and none of the vile odium fatcat money has!
he needs a grassroots, yes! he should have people being youthful, idealistic & door to door!

Brian4Liberty
10-12-2010, 11:49 AM
John Dennis "Radio Buy" Money Bomb going on right now:

http://www.johndennis2010.com/

libertarian4321
10-14-2010, 04:13 PM
One of the few things John Dennis has got is money.

He has raised enough money to run a competitive race if the district were not so hopelessly liberal (most of that money, of course, has come from outside the district).

Money isn't the problem. Demographics are the problem. And sending $20 isn't going to change that. That money could be better spent on a COMPETITIVE race.

BTW, I'm NOT against John Dennis. From what I've seen, he appears to be a very good candidate- he's right on the issues and he seems to have some charisma.

But he can't win in that district- he'd make a great candidate in ANOTHER DISTRICT.

Agorism
10-14-2010, 04:36 PM
How much money did he raise?

Batman
10-14-2010, 06:18 PM
San Francisco is a lost cause. He might have a better chance in San Jose.

boneyard bill
10-15-2010, 12:23 AM
I disagree, I think a little GOP effort would hurt John Dennis. GOP can give him money to use--but I think him gaining voter support will only come directly from what the Dennis' campaign does and from volunteers knocking on every door and speaking to every voter in that district.

I agree. Dennis should take the money and say, "Please, stay away." The only Republican who might be a help to Dennis in San Francisco is Ron Paul, and he has already been there.

silentshout
10-15-2010, 10:55 PM
After Holder's announcement, maybe some people in the district will wake up and vote their interests?

Imperial
10-18-2010, 12:25 AM
This sums up my sentiments on this topic well

when Daily Show correspondent John Oliver went to the CERN particle-physics lab near Geneva to do a piece on the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), I couldn’t wait to see their take on it.

The six minute piece aired on the 30 April edition of the show (you can watch it here), and it didn’t disappoint.

The first person Oliver met was “the pioneering particle physicist” John Ellis, who, according to Oliver, was “clearly an evil genius up to something.”

“Nobody with expertise in physics or astrophysics thinks there is the slightest risk of any danger,” says Ellis, after Oliver asks him what is the likelihood that the LHC will destroy the world.

Cue Walter Wagner, a high-school physics teacher, who infamously filed a federal lawsuit in the US District Court in Honolulu last year to prevent the LHC from starting up. He told Oliver there is a one in two chance that the LHC will destroy the world.

The funniest part is when Oliver asks Wagner to give more details about the “50/50” chance of survival.

“Well, if you have something that can happen and something that won’t necessarily happen, it’s going to either happen or it’s not going to happen, and… so the best guess is 1 or 2,” says Wagner. To which Oliver says to a slightly bemused looking Wagner, “I am not sure that’s how probability works Walter.”

Imperial
10-18-2010, 12:26 AM
---

Aratus
11-01-2010, 12:10 PM
JOHN DENNIS COULD ALSO BENEFIT FROM AN EAST COAST SURGE AS HE GETs 45% TO 52% Of THE VOTE!

Aratus
11-01-2010, 12:11 PM
this is like 1938!

expect 70 democrats

to loose their merrie d.c seats!

Aratus
11-01-2010, 12:12 PM
40 seats in the house is a british understatement...