PDA

View Full Version : California Welfare Recipients go to Hawaii

FrankRep
10-07-2010, 09:23 AM
California welfare recipients spent $70 Million out of state, including $12 Million in Las Vegas, $1.5 Million in Florida, and significant amounts of money in Hawaii and on cruise ships. by Bruce Walker

California Welfare Recipients go to Hawaii (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/4806-california-welfare-recipients-go-to-hawaii)

Bruce Walker | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
07 October 2010

roho76
10-07-2010, 09:32 AM
It's time to go 1099 or max out the number of dependence on W4 forms if 1099 is not an option. Starve the beast. I am sick of the parasite class taking my money and going on vacation while I bust my ass at my job that I have to sacrifice everything to keep only to not be able to afford a vacation.

ravedown
10-07-2010, 10:03 AM
so welfare now is basically an atm card with a set limit? according to the article, there is no way to track who withdrew the money...what bullshit. that is clearly by design, what a scam. if they wanted to track who used what money and where- they could do it easily.

HOLLYWOOD
10-07-2010, 10:15 AM
so welfare now is basically an atm card with a set limit? according to the article, there is no way to track who withdrew the money...what bullshit. that is clearly by design, what a scam. if they wanted to track who used what money and where- they could do it easily.

YEAP... it the government can find anyone around the planet if they owe taxes or sent a spam email from an unanimous location... they can find ATM users in Hawaii.

Brian4Liberty
10-07-2010, 01:35 PM
so welfare now is basically an atm card with a set limit?

The food stamps are now an ATM card. Good at all kinds of places. Found out another interesting tidbit. When someone tells them they want to go off food stamps, they increase the amount and keep giving them money for an additional 3-6 months. Must be a "customer" retention program. :rolleyes: So basically people can increase the amount by "quitting" every six months.

phill4paul
10-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Were it not for my personal beliefs I am about at the point of "Fuck it. If ya can't beat them join them."

I wonder if they take these cards at gun shops?

As Ron Paul said about pork I'd only be getting back what is rightfully mine and in the process be breaking the very system.

Still, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Brian4Liberty
10-08-2010, 11:15 AM
It makes me sick that this dole is turning what used to be hard working people into zombie free cheese grabbers.

That is the nature of handouts. It destroys people.

AuH20
10-08-2010, 11:27 AM
It's time to go 1099 or max out the number of dependence on W4 forms if 1099 is not an option. Starve the beast. I am sick of the parasite class taking my money and going on vacation while I bust my ass at my job that I have to sacrifice everything to keep only to not be able to afford a vacation.

The plutocrats use your money to entice the poor with crumbs to vote against your freedoms and increase your servitude. It's a vicious cycle. The middle class are saps and have taken this shit for far too long. I hope the long abused bourgeoisie grows a pair and starts to rip off scalps. Screw Galt. I want to see William Wallace. ;):D

Liberty_Mike
10-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Drinking with Bob did a clip on this. He is dead on!
YouTube - Welfare Vacations... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q4rTZuXkU8)

puppetmaster
10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
aloha