PDA

View Full Version : Brownback out - Who's Next?

PollM
10-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Sam Brownback to Drop out of 2008 Presidential Race.

Who do you believe will be the next Republican candidate to drop out of the 2008 presidential race?

http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=738

Akus
10-18-2007, 11:49 AM
who's next? lol Ron Paul is like Bill Goldberg now.

austin356
10-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Hunter then Tancredo...

saku39
10-18-2007, 12:29 PM
I think Hunter. By the end of January, I think Tancredo will be gone as well. I think Huckabee will hang on to the very end. I get the feeling he's trying to position himself as a possible vice president.

PollM
10-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Sam Brownback to Drop out of 2008 Presidential Race.

Who do you believe will be the next Republican candidate to drop out of the 2008 presidential race?

http://www.youpolls.com/details.asp?pid=738

Trickle down.............................

I truly love this. After all the riff-raff is gone, Ron Paul is going to replace McCain then Thompson. LOL

This is Awesome GO Ron :)

Primbs
10-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Tancredo and Hunter are both hurting for money.

fletcher
10-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Can you please ban PollM. All he does is spam the board with polls at youpolls.

JMann
10-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Hunter and Tancredo probably before Thanksgiving. I don't think Huck will be in much longer unless he is able to get some money. He is enjoying the press but he is broke and as well as he is doing in Iowa he isn't going to get rich fundraising there. Without a major push from the religious right he can't make it much longer. I think Huck wants to keep the door open to be VP so I bet he won't want to upset the 'front runners'.

We may want Huck to stay in as to split the Iowa vote.

Phil M
10-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Hunter's too full of himself to drop out.

PollM
10-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Can you please ban PollM. All he does is spam the board with polls at youpolls.

I think I'm a valued member just as much as you. I'm enthusiastic about Ron Paul.
I don't appreciate your comments, the material I post and bring to the forum is quality content.

You're malicious.
oh if you don't like it don't read it.

fletcher
10-18-2007, 02:08 PM
I think I'm a valued member just as much as you. I'm enthusiastic about Ron Paul.
I don't appreciate your comments, the material I post and bring to the forum is quality content.

You're malicious.
oh if you don't like it don't read it.

The fact that you always link to a poll you made at a different site instead of making a poll on this forum is very suspicious. Maybe if you contributed anything besides links to polls on another site people wouldn't consider you a spammer. Food for thought.

wsc321
10-18-2007, 02:21 PM
BTW: Now that Brownback is out, we can say that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate in the entire GOP field with zero debt.

PollM
10-18-2007, 02:22 PM
The fact that you always link to a poll you made at a different site instead of making a poll on this forum is very suspicious. Maybe if you contributed anything besides links to polls on another site people wouldn't consider you a spammer. Food for thought.

I do what I truly believe in.
I hope what ever I accomplish promotes Ron. That's what I try to do.
I spend the time and effort for that purpose.
My contribution has gone to him and my vote will ultimately go to him.

Thank you

Akus
10-18-2007, 02:24 PM
Seriously, was Brownback that bad? Ok we got the Guliani is a neo con part and that Romney is basically campaigning with his own personal funds, and McCain is bad on the border and campaign finance.

Was there any thing bad about Brownback?

kylebrotherton
10-18-2007, 02:29 PM
He has little respect for the Constitution.

He sponsored the Truth in Video Game Rating Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_in_Video_Game_Rating_Act), the Broadcast Decency Enforcement Act (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcast_Decency_Enforcement_Act_of_2005), and voted for No Child Left Behind (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Child_Left_Behind). Not to mention the 'Patrioct' Act and the War in Iraq.

PollM
10-18-2007, 02:33 PM
I tell you what America Needs.

To get out of WARS and invest in America.

Jordan
10-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Am I the only one who sees this as a bad thing?

We need as many people as possible in the primaries to divide the prowar vote.

Brock Landers
10-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Am I the only one who sees this as a bad thing?

We need as many people as possible in the primaries to divide the prowar vote.

I used to think so, but having 9 prowar candidates splits TV time, debate time, media time, etc., more than I think it would really split the vote, especially where Brownback and Hunter and Huckabee are concerned. Besides, we can't count on every one of them staying in through the whole primary process, and RP squeeking by and getting the nomination with 10% of the vote. If it came even close to that scenario, Hunter or Brownback or someone else would just drop out before a key primary and throw their support over to Giuliani or something, in hopes of getting the VP nod.

Sure, the prowar vote will be split, but I'd rather see it split 4-5 ways by 4-5 semi-competent (and I use that term very loosely), committed, and cocky bastards. And I'd rather see the field narrowing right now, so that there's less 'noise' in the early primary voters' ears.

sunny
10-18-2007, 03:04 PM
huckabee, hunter and tancredo haven't got a shot and they know it.

and don't forget mccainand romeny - they're finished...

so lemme see - who's left? hmmmmm oh yeah the ghoul and

DOCTOR RON PAUL!

reduen
10-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Tancredo and then Hunter!

RonPaulFever
10-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Mitt Romney is hardly "finished".

SeanEdwards
10-18-2007, 03:10 PM
The more that drop out the better. I want reality to determine the 'tiers' not MSM spin jobbers.

Korey Kaczynski
10-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Hunter is next, although he might want to stay in to raise cash to give to his son's campaign, lol.

Bergie Bergeron
10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
A little (more) spotlight for Ron in the debates won't hurt.

MozoVote
10-18-2007, 06:11 PM
I think Huckabee will hang on to the very end. I get the feeling he's trying to position himself as a possible vice president.

The "smart money" is agreeing with you. Huckabee as veep is trading at 16+ on Intrade. He seems to be an early consensus favorite.

Prices
http://www.intrade.com/jsp/intrade/contractSearch/searchPageBuilder.jsp?z=1192752450134&grpID=95#

Chart
http://data.intrade.com/graphing/closingChart.png?contractId=438995&intradeChart=true

Qiu
10-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Hunter and Tancredo will probably drop out in that order. Keyes and Cox are so minor that we probably won't even hear about them dropping out. By primary time it will be Paul, Huckabee, Thompson, McCain, and Giuliani.

Adamsa
10-18-2007, 06:17 PM
The only one I see dropping out and pledging support for Ron is Tancredo, mainly because they're friends and strong on the border issue.

jointhefightforfreedom
10-18-2007, 06:18 PM
/agree

This is a forum of liberty HELLO

klamath
10-18-2007, 06:23 PM
If a whole bunch more drop out I suspect the estasblishment Republicans are getting scared of RP's chances and are making backroom deals to consolidate their voting block.