PDA

View Full Version : INDEPENDENT: Chris Booth in NH

Tinnuhana
10-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Chris spent almost every Tuesday this summer (while I was in the state) at Murphy's. When Kelly Ayotte won the Rep primary for senator, beating out Ovide LaMontagne and Jim Bender, I wondered whom to vote for. There is a Libertarian candidate, Blevens, but Booth seems to have a chance. He is debating Ayotte soon. I guess they don't expect Blevens or Hodes to have a chance. Might want to check him out. He's a Friend (read: Quaker) so you know he's against the current wars. Can't say I know too much about him; just has been very involved with meeting Free Staters and all.

wormyguy
10-18-2010, 10:58 AM
He's running to the far left (http://www.electchrisbooth.com/issues.html).

FSP-Rebel
10-18-2010, 04:11 PM
I know the guy and he spent almost everyday collecting signatures to get on the ballot. I remember when he was first considering running, he was at Taproom asking people what he should run for. I told him state rep because running indy against Ayotte would be a major waste of time. This is a GOP year and he obviously has no political savvy. His appearance is even worse.

Nathan Hale
10-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Blevens is a joke. The guy has been on the ballot in every single Senate race for a decade and he never puts up any real effort or serious attempt to engage the issues.

If Ayotte is giving an indie candidate a debate, he might be worth backing.

toowm
10-25-2010, 10:50 AM
The only reason I'm considering Blevens is that I would like to get the Libertarian Party over 4% for ballot access, and can't bring myself to vote for Babiarz for Governor.

I'll be holding my nose quite a bit on November 2nd.

Nathan Hale
10-26-2010, 06:15 AM
The only reason I'm considering Blevens is that I would like to get the Libertarian Party over 4% for ballot access, and can't bring myself to vote for Babiarz for Governor.

I'll be holding my nose quite a bit on November 2nd.

Babiarz is a far more credible candidate than Blevens. Babiarz has actually engaged the state apparatus. In 2003 he did wonders on the governor's commission to find waste in spending. He's also articulate in debates.