PDA

View Full Version : SC dem chair says Alvin Greene should drop out - Greene calls for her resignation

Kludge
10-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Alvin Greene says Democratic Party chair should resign

South Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Alvin Greene says the South Carolina's Democratic Party chairwoman should resign since she refuses to support his long shot (MORE MSM PROPAGANDA JUST LIKE THEY DID TO RON PAUL!!#@11) bid.

Greene campaign adviser Jonathan Farley said Tuesday that Chairwoman Carol Fowler has broken party rules by criticizing the Democratic nominee to the benefit of incumbent U.S. Sen. Jim DeMint.

Democratic Party executive director Jay Parmley says Ms. Fowler has not broken any rules and that she is focusing on the state’s gubernatorial election. He noted that Ms. Fowler is already slated to retire at the end of the year.

Earlier this year, Ms. Fowler caused a stir after she said Mr. Greene should reconsider his run after winning the state’s primary election. Mr. Greene, a long shot (WOW! IS THIS NEWS CORPORATION A SUBSIDIARY OF BP??!) candidate, shocked the political establishment by winning won the election without campaigning or meeting with voters.

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/2010/10/06/alvin-green_d_party_6322.php

Kludge
10-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Look forward to Greene's upcoming press release!

“The campaign is about the issue that [my] opponent started the recession,” Greene said in a brief interview, before hanging up. “And my opponent is responsible for the recession.”

From http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/06/alvin-greene-has-not-filed-with-fec-%e2%80%94-likely-because-he-has-raised-less-than-5000/#ixzz11eekRIzR (http://dailycaller.com/2010/10/06/alvin-greene-has-not-filed-with-fec-%e2%80%94-likely-because-he-has-raised-less-than-5000/#ixzz11eekRIzR)

Kotin
10-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Well played, mr.greene.

haaaylee
10-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Uh, he is along shot. That isn't propaganda, Greene isn't all there in the head. Him beating DeMint would be very suspicious.

Danke
10-07-2010, 08:41 AM
thank you for your payment

$5.00
Transaction ID: 5RI29568PO116948T
An email with your order summary has been sent
MERCHANT CONTACT INFORMATION
Committee to Elect Alvin Greene

RonPaulFanInGA
10-07-2010, 08:53 AM
So a month from now after the election is over and the results well disseminated, and everyone completely forgets about Alvin Greene and starts talking about 2012, will Greene feel the $10,400 he spent on the filing fee to run was worth it? That was all his money. Seems a lot for a couple of months of (negative) attention.

jmhudak17
10-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Personally I think the whole Greene situation is hilarious.

Kludge
10-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Uh, he is along shot. That isn't propaganda, Greene isn't all there in the head. Him beating DeMint would be very suspicious.

Greene's polling a hell of a lot higher than Ron Paul was in 07/08.

RonPaulwillWin
10-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Justice for ALL , GO GREENE!!!

RonPaulFanInGA
10-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Greene's polling a hell of a lot higher than Ron Paul was in 07/08.

Yeah, but that was in a presidential primary with ten candidates. Greene is in a two-man race against DeMint and is polling between 19% and 21%. That's pathetic.

Kludge
10-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Yeah, but that was in a presidential primary with ten candidates. Greene is in a two-man race against DeMint and is polling between 19% and 21%. That's pathetic.

# candidates doesn't mean Paul's lower poll #s didn't make him any less of a long-shot.

Anyway, there are three contenders in Greene's race (Green Party candidate). There were 6 candidates receiving more than 1% of the votes in the 2008 GOP primary. RP received 7.8%. 3 goes into 6 two times. 7.8x2=15.6%. 15.6% < 21%. Therefor, I think by your reasoning, RP's campaign was significantly more pathetic than Alvin Greene's is. It also still holds that if it was obnoxious for the MSM to call RP quixotic or a long-shot when describing him, it's even more obnoxious for them to refer to Alvin Greene as such.

justinc.1089
10-08-2010, 01:22 AM
thank you for your payment

$5.00
Transaction ID: 5RI29568PO116948T
An email with your order summary has been sent
MERCHANT CONTACT INFORMATION
Committee to Elect Alvin Greene

Thanks for sending $5 to screw my state over out of our one at least not as bad as the rest but still bad senator so we can have TWO senators that are the worst of the worst.

Graham is bad enough.

We don't need Graham AND a second Hank Johnson representing South Carolina.

Seriously. Think. I'm amazed anyone that found Ron Paul Forums would donate $5 to Al Greene.

The man is literally a retard who if elected would have his hand held while being led to his own seat by the Democratic Party.

THINK.