PDA

View Full Version : very long day today

GunnyFreedom
10-06-2010, 04:27 PM
Started out at the Lake Gaston Candidates Forum in Littleton, went on to the Roanoke Valley Patriots tea party in Roanoke Rapids, and then back to Youngsville for a radio interview on talk radio. Up through the night making lit for the event (scrimping for the direct mailpieces we have coming up) and cutting 2 chunks of plywood to hang signs on the work truck.

RPH is making beautiful magic out of painting and lettering the plywood signs, and now we get to step up the broadcast just a notch. He's been making lists dance and sing, and keeping me on the ball with contacts and phonecalls. Ten of him and an RP12 victory would be a given. :D

Local DP seems blinded to a spontaneous grassroots campaign. Their response is to go even more commercial than before.

We are setting up a grassroots explosion to erupt in a mass canvass on October 9th and October 11th and saturate the battleground precincts with name recognition and a new way out of this nightmare that includes jobs.

If you ever wanted to come out and volunteer, October 9 and 11 is the time. This canvass can be the key accumulation point for momentum to spring out and just run away with it. You can help make that happen. :D

JoshLowry
10-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Keep up the hard work!

jacque
10-06-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm in as always. Please post a meeting time. I believe we will be meeting at your new HQ in Louisburg. Good to have a home base to work from. Everyone that shows up for the GOP, just give them a job.:D

Freedom Mom

LibertyMage
10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Your hard work will pay off, Glen!

Arklatex
10-06-2010, 09:56 PM
http://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/washington_large.jpg/42059117/washington_large.jpg

Aratus
10-07-2010, 08:17 AM
gunny, it sounds like as if RPH has you positioned well as mid-october's "heartbreak hill" sprint to the finish line looms!

GunnyFreedom
10-07-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm in as always. Please post a meeting time. I believe we will be meeting at your new HQ in Louisburg. Good to have a home base to work from. Everyone that shows up for the GOP, just give them a job.:D

Freedom Mom

Yeah, pretty much now to the election, anybody shows up and wants to help, just show up at FCGOP HQ in Louisburg and say "I want to help." If we are at lunch or putting out signs or anything, just say "I want to help Glen Bradley" and you are golden. :D

HQ hours are Monday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM Campaign phone is (919) 728-0449

Or just show up at:

Louisburg Franklin County GOP Headquarters
101 West Nash Street
Louisburg, NC 27549