PDA

View Full Version : RT: Stop the NWO by not drinking Coke

Matt Collins
10-06-2010, 12:47 PM
YouTube - Keiser Report: Want to stop NWO? Stop drinking Coke! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVFOMzKS3n0&feature=player_embedded)

pcosmar
10-06-2010, 12:55 PM
And if he changed the name to Keister Report people wouldn't waste time on his Ass.
:p

RedStripe
10-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I saw Coke on a list of corporations to boycott over their direct/indirect support for the state of Israel.

As a matter of general policy, I think it's a good idea to buy as much non-brand, local stuff as possible, because basically every large corporation has it's hand in the pocket of the state.

TNforPaul45
10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
At the very least, stop drinking it so that you will stop ingesting the High Fructose Corn Syrup that is causing the Obesity and Diabetes epidemic. . .regardless of the programs that Coca Cola supports.

jmhudak17
10-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Maybe if we don't drink Pepsi too the aliens will stop controlling our brains and this guy can take his tinfoil hat off.

Bruno
10-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Maybe if we don't drink Pepsi too the aliens will stop controlling our brains and this guy can take his tinfoil hat off.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/3447508/UFO-sightings-140-years-of-UFO-pictures.html :p

jmhudak17
10-06-2010, 02:46 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/3447508/UFO-sightings-140-years-of-UFO-pictures.html :p

I'm personally skeptical on UFOs, but I definitely believe there could be something to them. I don't think anyone (unless the government is covering it up) really knows the truth.

pcosmar
10-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Stop drinking Coke. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that'll stop them.

Working Poor
10-06-2010, 05:55 PM
At the very least, stop drinking it so that you will stop ingesting the High Fructose Corn Syrup that is causing the Obesity and Diabetes epidemic. . .regardless of the programs that Coca Cola supports.

That's what I am talking about...:mad:

Fozz
10-06-2010, 05:57 PM
I saw Coke on a list of corporations to boycott over their direct/indirect support for the state of Israel.

As a matter of general policy, I think it's a good idea to buy as much non-brand, local stuff as possible, because basically every large corporation has it's hand in the pocket of the state.

It is impossible to boycott Israel, and it is not a wise thing to do, since it is a form of collective punishment.

Dr.3D
10-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Stop drinking Coke. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that'll stop them.
And all this time, I thought they were saying the problem was not drinking Coke but putting it up ones nose.

Romulus
10-06-2010, 07:20 PM
The point is to support local, not global. All our money goes to global corps that dont give a rats ass about us, and bolster the phony 2 party sham in power now.

Standing Like A Rock
10-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Damn, I had four cokes for dinner tonight. But I didn't pay for it, so it doesn't count, lol.

pcosmar
10-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Drinking a Coke and laughing at this concept.
:cool:

TC95
10-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Coke stinks. Drink Mountain Dew.

amy31416
10-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Coke is gross. Brew yer own soda.

pcosmar

I like Coke, I like Dew sometimes too. Can't stand Pepsi, RC Cola is flat. Generic just don't get it.
I have been running on the stuff for years.

Romulus

Mountain Lightening for the win... yes I drink no name brands.

heavenlyboy34
10-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Coke is gross. Brew yer own soda.

Hell ya! I have a recipe, but never got around to making it. One of these days...

Matt Collins
10-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Damn, I had four cokes for dinner tonight. But I didn't pay for it, so it doesn't count, lol.
Yeah but don't you know they put fluoride in those things? It lowers the IQ of your sperm count... or something like that ;):p:D

james1906
10-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Jones has completely disappeared where I live and Frostie has too.

I like HEB's cola and Dr Generic that are made with real sugar. 99 cent store's 3 liter of Stars and Stripes is a good deal too.

Natalie
10-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I prefer Sprite. I never get Coke.

low preference guy
10-06-2010, 07:46 PM
I prefer Sprite. I never get Coke.

HFCS is way more damaging than milk by the way. But I suppose you drink diet Sprite, right?

CaseyJones
10-06-2010, 07:49 PM
http://www.sweetleaftea.com/

FTW!

james1906
10-06-2010, 07:54 PM
http://www.sweetleaftea.com/

FTW!

That stuff's pretty good, but it's so easy to make sweet tea at home.

eOs
10-06-2010, 07:55 PM
i haven't drank soda in like 5 years. We're winning guyz

Natalie
10-06-2010, 07:59 PM
HFCS is way more damaging than milk by the way. But I suppose you drink diet Sprite, right?

Diet soda is worse for you than regular soda imo. Aspartame is horrible. The people I babysit for give their kids diet soda. The 5 year old eats either McDonalds or Burger King for dinner every single day with diet soda. I cringe every time I hand him a diet soda, haha. Anyways, I don't actually keep soda at my house, I only drink it if I go out to eat or something.

low preference guy
10-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Diet soda is worse for you than regular soda imo. Aspartame is horrible. The people I babysit for give their kids diet soda. The 5 year old eats either McDonalds or Burger King for dinner every single day with diet soda. I cringe every time I hand him a diet soda, haha. Anyways, I don't actually keep soda at my house, I only drink it if I go out to eat or something.

So you make an effort to avoid milk while drinking HFCS-filled Sprite? The damaging effects of HFCS are much more well-documented and stronger than those of milk.

osan
10-06-2010, 08:12 PM

Years ago I followed the reporting of Coke's adventures in South America. If what was reported was 1/2 true, they are really evil people. It was Pacifica Radio via WBAI in NYC, so I'm not sure the spin was egregiously excessive against Coca Cola. Pacifica leans so far left they are almost right.

Natalie
10-06-2010, 08:13 PM
So you make an effort to avoid milk while drinking HFCS-filled Sprite? The damaging effects of HFCS are much more well-documented and stronger than those of milk.

High fructose corn syrup and pus-filled hormone-laced cow milk are both bad for you. Having the occasional glass of either is fine. There is no fun in tiptoeing through life to a safe and sure death.

low preference guy
10-06-2010, 08:15 PM
High fructose corn syrup and pus-filled hormone-laced cow milk are both bad for you. Having the occasional glass of either is fine. There is no fun in tiptoeing through life to a safe and sure death.

There are sodas without HFCS that are even better tasting. I'm not saying you should stop drinking Sprite occasionally, just that they're out there.

Inkblots
10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Wow. This guy may be worse at talking with his hands than any other pundit I've ever seen.

Inkblots
10-06-2010, 08:25 PM
There are sodas without HFCS that are even better tasting. I'm not saying you should stop drinking Sprite occasionally, just that they're out there.

A lot of people don't realize that outside of the US, almost all soda is sweetened with sugar, not corn syrup. The reason US customers get the short end of the sweetener stick is that the protectionist sugar quota that props up the domestic sugar industry in Florida makes sugar in the US far more expensive than it is on the world market, so it's cheaper to to use corn syrup. And of course, since corn production is so subsidized in this country, the HFCS is even cheaper than it would be in a free market.

So remember, it's no good complaining about the soda companies - they would use sugar if it weren't for the massive market distortions the Feds impose on them.

low preference guy
10-06-2010, 08:32 PM
A lot of people don't realize that outside of the US, almost all soda is sweetened with sugar, not corn syrup. The reason US customers get the short end of the sweetener stick is that the protectionist sugar quota that props up the domestic sugar industry in Florida makes sugar in the US far more expensive than it is on the world market, so it's cheaper to to use corn syrup. And of course, since corn production is so subsidized in this country, the HFCS is even cheaper than it would be in a free market.

So remember, it's no good complaining about the soda companies - they would use sugar if it weren't for the massive market distortions the Feds impose on them.

Right. I wish there were more people like John McCain who voted against corn subsidies. :p:eek:

Brooklyn Red Leg
10-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Coke sucks! Throwback Pepsi FTW!

Dianne
10-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Better not to drink any soft drinks unless you are prepared to be poisoned !!

Fox McCloud
10-07-2010, 07:20 PM

or just buy your coke from Mexico, like I do; they still use sugar because they don't have a damn sugar quota =p

RedStripe
10-07-2010, 07:24 PM
All the coke I buy comes from Mexico. And I buy a lot.

Fox McCloud
10-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Oh, almost forgot; the Mexican coke is still put in glass bottles as well (I'd be curious to find out why glass has declined so much in the States); you can actually get some money back if you take it in to get it recycled....Michigan tops the list at 10 cents per bottle.

Check your local Big Lots to see if they have any in stock.

james1906
10-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Oh, almost forgot; the Mexican coke is still put in glass bottles as well (I'd be curious to find out why glass has declined so much in the States); you can actually get some money back if you take it in to get it recycled....Michigan tops the list at 10 cents per bottle.

Check your local Big Lots to see if they have any in stock.

Any Mexican grocery store will have it, and for about half the price as you would get it elsewhere.

Rael
10-07-2010, 10:06 PM

have a link to that list?