PDA

View Full Version : Calling Layout Designers & Copywriters

davidkachel
10-18-2007, 10:22 AM
If you are a layout designer or copywriter, please get together with others of your profession in the RP campaign and make yourselves available (probably a sticky list of names and email addresses) to members of this forum.

A number of members are admirably taking it upon themselves to design ads and write copy to promote RP. They are even paying for these ads out of their own pockets.

However, they are unaware of the harsh realities involved with poorly laid out and written advertisements and are spending their hard-obtained cash on ads that are unlikely to have the desired effect.

A little bit of time contributed by professionals could make all the difference in the world.

As someone who has wasted a lot of money on poorly designed ads, I can readily see that these ads are going nowhere, but just as I had lots of money and ego tied up in my bad ads, so do these folks and they are not easily convinced; especially by someone like me who is not a professional.

They are not asking for your help because they don't realize they need it. But please, if you make yourselves available, maybe they will ask.