PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Madsen Report Fingers High Level Politicians From Both Parties

AuH20
10-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Bisexual/homosexual? Now we start to understand why a surprising amount of our representatives are pathological liars. Their entire lives are lies, if these allegations are true.

On the democratic side:
Obama
Rahm Emmanuel
Deval Patrick

Republicans:
Mark Kirk
Trent Lott
Bill Frist
Aaron Shock

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...gay-mans-club/

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Who cares?

AuH20
10-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Who cares?

Let's see. Hypocrisy. Lack of integrity. Their sexuality is not even the issue. I for one would be comfortable with openly gay politicians, as opposed to these cretins.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Let's see. Hypocrisy. Lack of integrity. Their sexuality is not even the issue. I for one would be comfortable with openly gay politicians, as opposed to these cretins.

I am just wondering why one would use this, when there is a wealth of other ways these guys show their hypocrisy. Nuanced, yes, but still I prefer to attack on policy & philosophy than personally. Yes, I too, am fine with Barney Frank's gayness. :D

sratiug
10-04-2010, 11:45 AM
I am just wondering why one would use this, when there is a wealth of other ways these guys show their hypocrisy. Nuanced, yes, but still I prefer to attack on policy & philosophy than personally. Yes, I too, am fine with Barney Frank's gayness. :D

Because gay neoconism is just a little too gay?

fedup100
10-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Because it is still a social taboo in this mostly conservative christian country and they can be BLACKMAILED!

This translates to potential treason and a plethora of little laws and such that can get your sorry asses killed.

PatriotOne
10-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Because it is still a social taboo in this mostly conservative christian country and they can be BLACKMAILED!

This. Especially those who depend on the conservative Christian vote. In fact, some politicians are drugged, liqoured up, and enticed into having sex with children and then secretly photographed and blackmailed.

Conspiracy of Silence 2007 (with additonal John De Camp excerpt)

Conspiracy of Silence 2007 (with additonal John De Camp excerpt) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7725966698433381712#)