PDA

View Full Version : Chart - Gov. employees vs. people who actually produce something

Anti Federalist
10-04-2010, 06:30 AM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/trend12.jpg

Yieu
10-04-2010, 06:41 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon4.gif

torchbearer
10-04-2010, 06:43 AM
this is numbers of employees?
do you have comparable pay charts too?

Yieu
10-04-2010, 06:44 AM
this is numbers of employees?
do you have comparable pay charts too?

Look at where the lines are trending.

torchbearer
10-04-2010, 06:48 AM
Look at where the lines are trending.

i believe the effect on the private sector will accellerate.
as the graph continues beyond 2010, expect to see and increase in the rate at which private sector jobs decline as government jobs are added.
whereas, when they were a few government workers, one private sector job was lost to a public job; but when the public sector job numbers become over burdensome, the rate will increase.

this too will add to the collapse of the dollar as we will no longer be producing anything.

Brooklyn Red Leg
10-04-2010, 07:07 AM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/trend12.jpg

Sad that in my new field (Security) the disparity is so goddamn great its pathetic. I make somewhere around 18,000 starting a year and a fucking brand new cop makes 32 - 40k starting, in addition to having perks like a free vehicle that is maintained and fueled by MY tax monies. If that wasn't all, to add insult to injury, there are places that WON'T hire Private Security because they pay off-duty police/highway patrol douchebags. So, not only do I as a Security Provider that actually does something worthwhile get shitty pay, my opportunities for employment are lessened because asshole cops suck up the extra money in my industry.

NYgs23
10-04-2010, 07:23 AM
What about private service employees?

Acala
10-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Sad that in my new field (Security) the disparity is so goddamn great its pathetic. I make somewhere around 18,000 starting a year and a fucking brand new cop makes 32 - 40k starting, in addition to having perks like a free vehicle that is maintained and fueled by MY tax monies. If that wasn't all, to add insult to injury, there are places that WON'T hire Private Security because they pay off-duty police/highway patrol douchebags. So, not only do I as a Security Provider that actually does something worthwhile get shitty pay, my opportunities for employment are lessened because asshole cops suck up the extra money in my industry.

I won't bore you with all the details, but in my job I was reviewing a proposed amendment to a local City ordinance and discoverd a provision that REQUIRED private parties holding public events to hire off duty fire and police to handle security and fire safety at the event. I tried to get the provision taken out, but was ultimately told "no" because the Police and Fire unions would raise a stink.

Public employees should not be allowed to unionize.

fisharmor
10-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Public employees should not be allowed.

Fixed it for ya.

youngbuck
10-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Damn, that is an alarming chart with a disgusting undertone. The USA is on its way out...

Vessol
10-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Ever wondered what happened when the parasites sucked dry everything that the producer can provide? We're about to find out..stay tuned to National Geographic folks.

Acala
10-04-2010, 12:54 PM
Fixed it for ya.

Not going to argue with that.

Acala
10-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Damn, that is an alarming chart with a disgusting undertone. The USA is on its way out...

Combine that with a chart of national debt and a chart for the value of the dollar for the same time frame and you have a pretty good display of the fatal rot at the core of our nation.