PDA

View Full Version : Get Ron Paul in SC or else bad things will start happening...

justinc.1089
10-18-2007, 09:24 AM
Like losing support, votes, and money!

The campaign has said SC is the 2nd most important state, but Ron Paul has yet to show up!

If Ron Paul does not get to SC soon he IS looking at a third or fourth place finish here at best.

Supporters like me here can't win the election for him. We may be large in numbers but people have to see him to support him. There is also low morale I guess you could say in at least my meetup group about the campaign's treatment of SC right now.

We understand SC is NOT the priority, and that Paul must win the first primary to win any of the others, and that is why SC is being somewhat neglected right now, but surely there must be a way to get Ron Paul down here for at least half a day during the week sometime.

Romney has already been making appearances, and thats most likely who the state is going to go to especially if Paul doesn't get down here.

Also we're looking at losing support for Paul to more localized elections coming up. There are state elections and congressional elections coming up here in SC soon, so if people don't see Paul here, and don't think he has a chance to win here, they will go to helping other election campaigns that have a chance to win instead.

The bottomline is this: If Ron Paul does not start making some appearances in SC he will not win the state. He must get down here ASAP.