PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck event bombs

Depressed Liberator
10-03-2010, 08:19 PM
http://www.politicususa.com/en/beck-bombs

MRoCkEd
10-03-2010, 08:20 PM
http://www.jacksonnjonline.com/show_image_NewsSP.php?filename=/2010/10/neopalitano.png&cat=9&pid=18207&cache=false

That's too bad because Judge Napolitano was a speaker. Guess it wasn't promoted enough.

BTW: Not exactly an objective source there.

Depressed Liberator
10-03-2010, 08:34 PM
http://www.jacksonnjonline.com/show_image_NewsSP.php?filename=/2010/10/neopalitano.png&cat=9&pid=18207&cache=false

That's too bad because Judge Napolitano was a speaker. Guess it wasn't promoted enough.

BTW: Not exactly an objective source there.

Numbers speak for themselves, regardless of source.

low preference guy
10-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Numbers speak for themselves, regardless of source.

If you think Glenn Beck is fading or something, you're delusional.

Depressed Liberator
10-03-2010, 09:51 PM
If you think Glenn Beck is fading or something, you're delusional.

I hope he does.

Dr.3D
10-03-2010, 09:55 PM
I hope he does.

Redstripe, is that you?

Knightskye
10-03-2010, 09:56 PM
The author suggests that Beck's TV audience faded (to only 2.3 million?), so therefore his crowds will fade too.

Silly conclusion.

Depressed Liberator
10-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Redstripe, is that you?

No. I simply believe Glenn Beck has done nothing positive for freedom. Nothing.

low preference guy
10-03-2010, 10:01 PM
No. I simply believe Glenn Beck has done nothing positive for freedom. Nothing.

Absolute statements like that are easy to refute:

I can tell you one thing: He inspired the 9/12 movement, and its Kentucky Chapter helped Rand Paul. They hosted a debate in which Grayson looked like a fool, and Rand gained grassroots support from that.

Depressed Liberator
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Absolute statements like that are easy to refute:

I can tell you one thing: He inspired the 9/12 movement, and its Kentucky Chapter helped Rand Paul. They hosted a debate in which Grayson looked like a fool, and Rand gained grassroots support from that.

Rand would have won regardless, and if they hadn't helped, he would stick to the message of freedom, not what the neocon backed "tea parties" want to hear.

RedStripe
10-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Redstripe, is that you?

:rolleyes:

Vessol
10-03-2010, 10:53 PM
I hope he does.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v391/Vessol/dfadfs.jpg

silverhandorder
10-03-2010, 11:00 PM
OP is what pushes me more towards Republicans then anything. If I have to live in a society that is either run by Beck types or the OP types guess which one I am choosing? This is coming from an anarcho capitalist.

Depressed Liberator
10-03-2010, 11:05 PM
OP is what pushes me more towards Republicans then anything. If I have to live in a society that is either run by Beck types or the OP types guess which one I am choosing? This is coming from an anarcho capitalist.

>Beck
>anarcho capitalist

pick one

adamant
10-04-2010, 12:21 AM
YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU)

silverhandorder
10-04-2010, 12:28 AM
>Beck
>anarcho capitalist

pick one

It's more like.

>Some whiny left liberal
>Not giving a fuck

Guess where I am.

I understand republicans that come here to promote their man. They are flowing with positive energy. But leftist just come here to trash on people that they hate. You can feel the hate spilling from you. Why don't you promote some of your people here and all the wonderful things they have done?

Depressed Liberator
10-04-2010, 03:19 PM
It's more like.

>Some whiny left liberal
>Not giving a fuck

Guess where I am.

I understand republicans that come here to promote their man. They are flowing with positive energy. But leftist just come here to trash on people that they hate. You can feel the hate spilling from you. Why don't you promote some of your people here and all the wonderful things they have done?

I have no one to promote besides Ron Paul, which I do in real life.

AuH20
10-04-2010, 03:43 PM

Beck advocates a return to 1908 spending levels. ;) The oppressive feds would be pretty toothless without their gargantuan monthly appropriations. I'm on board as well. ;)

JamalianTheory
10-04-2010, 04:13 PM

Well, from what I have observed, libertarians and anarchists come in two varieties. Left leaning and right leaning. I know that many people will say that both leftists and rightists support big government but at least let me make a distinction as to what I mean.

I'm definitely a libertarian, but I'm of the right leaning class. The left leaning class of libertarians/anarchists think that they can solve the world's problems with less government, which means less discrimination, less of a wealth gap between rich and poor, less racism, and more diversity.

I think the right leaning class of libertarians/anarchists recognize the real world a little bit better than our leftist counterparts. I understand that people are inherently flawed. There is no perfect or even close to perfect world and that will not change even with a change in government. I will, however, admit that less government will lead to an improvement in the standard of living and an increase in freedom. Racism, sexism, large wealth gaps, and blatant discrimination will always exist. And in order for me to accept libertarianism/anarchy I have to be okay with that.

Just my 2 cents.