PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham threatens white house with terrorist attack

risk_reward
10-03-2010, 06:28 PM
“There’s going to be an attack. That’s going to be the impetus. That’s going to be what it takes to get Congress and the administration talking; we have to get hit again,” the senator said, suggesting that passing a bill before that happens might be more reasonable than what would come afterward.

“If there is a successful attack, there is going to be a real violent reaction in the Congress, where we will react more emotionally than thoughtfully,” Graham said.

http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2010/09/20/lindsey-graham-predicts-successful-terrorist-attack-followed-by-harsh-resolution-of-gitmo/

Sola_Fide
10-03-2010, 06:35 PM
I wonder if Lindsey Graham ever takes a stp back to realize how evil he really is? I mean seriously....

Matt Collins
10-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Is this guy stable?

awake
10-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Washington is paralyzed at the moment... Terror is the means by which huge policies may be implemented with little challenge, and huge policies are needed to save their dying god-verment. 9/11 was a legislators, lobbyist and politicians dream; an orgy of power; unbridled mass chaos and fear whereby every grab at despotism became unquestioned, once absurd laws became doable, and the ruling class became unified. Things became easy for the controllers, and that is the most addictive quality of tyranny - how easy it is to scare the masses to your favor.

"It is better to be feared than loved". There is no love for the political elite, so they turn to fear.

cindy25
10-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I do think there will be an attack before Nov 2.

what I do not know is if the electorate will take a Spanish attitude and punish the Dems, or a post 911 attitude, rally round the flag and keep the House Dems.

Fr3shjive
10-03-2010, 06:55 PM
So he's basically cheering for terrorist to attack us so he can get his agenda through.

awake
10-03-2010, 06:58 PM
There is parasitical starvation and legislative arrest happening...shocks are needed to restart the heart.

HOLLYWOOD
10-03-2010, 08:51 PM
http://emptywheel.firedoglake.comJan.. Jan... Jan... >>> FDL

Jan and her friends need to realize... the Military Industrial Complex and Central "Money Masters" Bankers control all the puppets in Washington DC.

Duopoly playing left/right paradigm... when are people going to understand this rigged game?

seeker4sho
10-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Is this guy stable?

Nope. He wants another false flag incident so he and his buddies can attack another country. For the life of me I cannot understand how the powers at large convinced the American public not to ask reasonable questions concerning other attacks on our country. For example was the construction of buildings 6 and 7 at the World Trade Center so shabby they collapsed on their own? If so, why haven't the Architects been charged with a crime? Is there another reasonable explanation? Lindsey may have us pegged right, we are a bunch of dummies.

LibertyEagle
10-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Washington is paralyzed at the moment... Terror is the means by which huge policies may be implemented with little challenge, and huge policies are needed to save their dying god-verment. 9/11 was a legislators, lobbyist and politicians dream; an orgy of power; unbridled mass chaos and fear whereby every grab at despotism became unquestioned, once absurd laws became doable, and the ruling class became unified. Things became easy for the controllers, and that is the most addictive quality of tyranny - how easy it is to scare the masses to your favor.

"It is better to be feared than loved". There is no love for the political elite, so they turn to fear.

What a great post!

pcosmar
10-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Watch for a major incident mid Oct.
Possible UFO disclosure,,suspected.
Date Unknown

eOs
10-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Watch for a major incident mid Oct.
Possible UFO disclosure,,suspected.
Date Unknown

lol

RedStripe
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Poor Lindsey, being a closet homosexual and a republican bigwig at the same time must be pretty shitty.

pcosmar
10-03-2010, 10:32 PM
lol

lol
http://www.jungleapocalypse.com/featured/disclosure-october-13-2010/

We'll see.

Vessol
10-03-2010, 10:44 PM
October has been the prediction for a lot of events for the past years..we'll see if this Oct. is any different.

RSLudlum
10-03-2010, 10:51 PM
lol
http://www.jungleapocalypse.com/featured/disclosure-october-13-2010/

We'll see.

Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth’s atmosphere dangerously approaching a “critical mass.”

...this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.

So is CO2 a "poisonous" gas to human life on earth or the extraterrestrial visitors? :p

RedStripe
10-03-2010, 10:53 PM
So is CO2 a "poisonous" gas to human life on earth or the extraterrestrial visitors? :p

The true poisonous gas is being emitted by the alien-watchers.

pcosmar
10-03-2010, 11:03 PM

That is one possible explanation. And NO, I don't believe that shit for a second.

However many do. And there was a press conference on UFOs this last week,
CSETI is having an event in Arizona as we speak, (ends the 4th).
False Flags have been expected by many,,,
Perhaps a new trick.

I just put it up as something to watch.
I will be.

seeker4sho
10-04-2010, 07:38 AM
That is one possible explanation. And NO, I don't believe that shit for a second.

However many do. And there was a press conference on UFOs this last week,
CSETI is having an event in Arizona as we speak, (ends the 4th).
False Flags have been expected by many,,,
Perhaps a new trick.

I just put it up as something to watch.
I will be.

What does UFOs have to do with Lindsey Graham?
Introducing irrelevant subjects into a conversation to divert attention is a form of mind control. Wake up people.

dean.engelhardt
10-04-2010, 07:45 AM

Worth repeating a thrid time.

Vessol
10-04-2010, 07:49 AM
Introducing irrelevant subjects into a conversation to divert attention is a form of mind control. Wake up people.

omg, PCOsmar is a member of the Illuminati! Wake up people!

It's not a form of mind control, it's just going off topic which is pretty common on forums

pcosmar
10-04-2010, 07:54 AM

Because the old "terrorist" Boogieman is getting old.
And a diversion "from outer space" could be the next step.
The stage is being set for just that.

If they do pull that off the Liberty Movement becomes irrelevant. :(
In a day.

:mad:

Aratus
10-04-2010, 10:42 AM
“There’s going to be an attack. That’s going to be the impetus. That’s going to be what it takes to get Congress and the administration talking; we have to get hit again,” the senator said, suggesting that passing a bill before that happens might be more reasonable than what would come afterward.

“If there is a successful attack, there is going to be a real violent reaction in the Congress, where we will react more emotionally than thoughtfully,” Graham said.

http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2010/09/20/lindsey-graham-predicts-successful-terrorist-attack-followed-by-harsh-resolution-of-gitmo/

more accurately we can see Lindsey Graham is being very alarmist or even
a tad chicken little, and he obviously is a well debriefed senator!
your HEADER has it sounding like as if he is an anarchist circa the year 1900
and/or into vintage ww1 "potato mashers" like as if the legendary
mr. palmer eruditely tells our FBI what to do even in the current day and hour!

Humanae Libertas
10-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Under the PATRIOT Act, wouldn't he be arrested and charged with terrorism?