PDA

View Full Version : IMF says dollar is over-valued

Mortikhi
10-18-2007, 09:16 AM
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e87f070e-7c96-11dc-aee2-0000779fd2ac.html?nclick_check=1
Currency traders were given a green light to continue selling the US dollar on Wednesday, as the International Monetary Fund said the greenback “remains overvalued” and rejected claims the euro had risen too far.

Ron Paul MUST win! This country is going into the shitter.

Electric Church
10-18-2007, 11:19 AM
A deliberate attack on the confidence in the dollar. Ron Paul is America's only chance

Syren123
10-18-2007, 11:30 AM
A deliberate attack on the confidence in the dollar. Ron Paul is America's only chance

Yep. And now with Vicente Fox on a book tour shooting his mouth off, the cat is now officially out of the bag. Fox is blowing the whistle on the NAU and even said that yes, he and Bush discussed plans for the Amero, it's a done deal. He went on and on about the integration of our two countries - the EXACT OPPOSITE of everything Bush has ever said about the SPP.

I heard Fox at Cal Tech night before last and about fell out of my chair when he talked about the Amero. I thought we were all tin foil hat conspiracy theorists? Apparently not.

BTW, I'd rather light my money on fire than give it to that crook for his book.

Kregener
10-18-2007, 11:32 AM
With America swimming in $50 TRILLION in debt, the dollar is "overvalued"?

Ya think?

Syren123
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM
With America swimming in $50 TRILLION in debt, the dollar is "overvalued"?

Ya think?

Oh I know.
To the financial Einsteins at the IMF: Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

saku39
10-18-2007, 12:08 PM
That's awesome. The IMF, a frankenstein's monster piece of trash organization, that the United States set up is now telling us our currency sucks.

Be careful, Dr Frankenstein, the villagers just might riot and storm the castle.

Matt Collins
10-18-2007, 10:51 PM
From what I've been told, the dollar is being devalued on purpose so that inflation can rise a bit and they can pay off some debt with cheap dollars.

seapilot
10-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Im sending my worthless dollars to Ron Paul, maybe they wont turn out so worthless after all.