PDA

View Full Version : Russians Arrested in Savannah Over Possibly Breaking-in to a Power Plant

Peace&Freedom
10-03-2010, 05:55 PM
A strange story with false flag implications:

http://savannahnow.com/effingham-now/2010-09-09/effingham-deputies-call-feds-after-arresting-russians-shovel-wire-cutters

Effingham deputies call feds after arresting Russians with shovel, wire cutters outside Georgia Power plant

By DeAnn Komanecky

SPRINGFIELD — Effingham County sheriff deputies have reported the early Sunday morning arrest of three men to the federal Joint Terrorism Task Force.

The men, two from Russia and one from Kazakhstan, were found near Georgia Power’s Plant McIntosh on Old Augusta Road about 1 a.m. Sunday after a ranger with the Department of Natural Resources reported a suspicious vehicle, Effingham County sheriff’s spokesman David Ehsanipoor said.

Deputies reported the men, who were inside a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder, had a machete, shovel, wire cutters and ski masks. One man also had black silk stockings in his front left pocket.

Arrested were Evgeniy Luzhetskiy, of Kazakhastan Nail Idiatullin and Rustem Ibragimov of Russia. All three reported they lived in Charleston, S.C., deputies reported.

The men were all charged with possession of tools during the commission of a crime.

The three were released after being interviewed by task force members, Ehsanipoor said.

"They did all have visas that allowed them to be here and are supposed to be leaving the country soon."

Salient questions---why are Russians being released after suspiciously breaking into a power plant? Why were they doing so, if they were leaving the country soon? Would that be how we would be treated? What goes on here?

FrankRep
10-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Other strange occurrences...

FBI Busts Russian Espionage Network (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3893-fbi-busts-russian-espionage-network)

In what sounded like a news headline taken from the height of the Cold War in 1950s, the U.S. Department of Justice announced on Monday, June 28, that 11 individuals had been charged for espionage and conspiracy on behalf of the Russian government. by Christian Gomez

Member of the Russian Espionage Network Worked for Microsoft; Software Programming (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/tech-mainmenu-30/computers/4081-microsoft-plugged-into-russian-espionage)

The former Soviet KGB (now Russia's FSB) has obtained Microsoft’s latest Windows 7 source codes that it plans to share with other Russian agencies, such as its ‘one and the same’ counterpart the SVR that oversaw and managed the spy network of the eleven deported Russian agents, including Karetnikov – a Microsoft SDEC employee, who was found guilty of espionage. by Christian Gomez

heavenlyboy34
10-03-2010, 06:07 PM
A strange story with false flag implications:

http://savannahnow.com/effingham-now/2010-09-09/effingham-deputies-call-feds-after-arresting-russians-shovel-wire-cutters (http://savannahnow.com/effingham-now/2010-09-09/effingham-deputies-call-feds-after-arresting-russians-shovel-wire-cutters)

Effingham deputies call feds after arresting Russians with shovel, wire cutters outside Georgia Power plant

By DeAnn Komanecky

SPRINGFIELD — Effingham County sheriff deputies have reported the early Sunday morning arrest of three men to the federal Joint Terrorism Task Force.

The men, two from Russia and one from Kazakhstan, were found near Georgia Power’s Plant McIntosh on Old Augusta Road about 1 a.m. Sunday after a ranger with the Department of Natural Resources reported a suspicious vehicle, Effingham County sheriff’s spokesman David Ehsanipoor said.

Deputies reported the men, who were inside a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder, had a machete, shovel, wire cutters and ski masks. One man also had black silk stockings in his front left pocket.

Arrested were Evgeniy Luzhetskiy, of Kazakhastan Nail Idiatullin and Rustem Ibragimov of Russia. All three reported they lived in Charleston, S.C., deputies reported.

The men were all charged with possession of tools during the commission of a crime.

The three were released after being interviewed by task force members, Ehsanipoor said.

"They did all have visas that allowed them to be here and are supposed to be leaving the country soon."

Salient questions---why are Russians being released after suspiciously breaking into a power plant? Why were they doing so, if they were leaving the country soon? Would that be how we would be treated? What goes on here?

Numerous reasons. For example, they could be impoverished immigrants trying to steal equipment to sell. The article gives insufficient info for me to tell for certain.

heavenlyboy34
10-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Other strange occurrences...

FBI Busts Russian Espionage Network (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3893-fbi-busts-russian-espionage-network)
In what sounded like a news headline taken from the height of the Cold War in 1950s, the U.S. Department of Justice announced on Monday, June 28, that 11 individuals had been charged for espionage and conspiracy on behalf of the Russian government. by Christian GomezMember of the Russian Espionage Network Worked for Microsoft; Software Programming (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/tech-mainmenu-30/computers/4081-microsoft-plugged-into-russian-espionage)
The former Soviet KGB (now Russia's FSB) has obtained Microsoft’s latest Windows 7 source codes that it plans to share with other Russian agencies, such as its ‘one and the same’ counterpart the SVR that oversaw and managed the spy network of the eleven deported Russian agents, including Karetnikov – a Microsoft SDEC employee, who was found guilty of espionage. by Christian Gomez

Interesting. Got any articles about how the US Feds spy on them (the Russians)? ;)

pcosmar
10-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Deputies reported the men, who were inside a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder,

Obviously a well funded and highly trained group. ;)

kudos for the brilliant police work.
:rolleyes:

Peace&Freedom
10-03-2010, 06:55 PM

Exactly! It screams odd, "cover this story, are the Ruskies the next terrorists?" Part of the staging is to paint such cells as being simultaneously a threat, yet primitive, something our brilliant officers can handle, if only we really back the holy war on terror.

nate895
10-03-2010, 07:13 PM

Make fun all you want, but the worst clunker on American roads is less likely to break down than brand new Russian vehicles. The average Russian will have a break down every other week or so, and it is general policy to carry enough cash for a tow and full repair.

pcosmar
10-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Make fun all you want, but the worst clunker on American roads is less likely to break down than brand new Russian vehicles. The average Russian will have a break down every other week or so, and it is general policy to carry enough cash for a tow and full repair.
I was thinking more of bungling idiots sent by an unseen handler and a made for media bust.
much like the "professionally" made car bomb in Times Square.

tjeffersonsghost
10-03-2010, 07:43 PM
According to the CIA Russian Intelligence started the whole "9/11 is a hoax" deal as a part of a Psy Op to demoralize the American populace. It seems to me there is a HUGE intelligence war raging right now between China, Russia, Mossad, US, and UK.

heavenlyboy34
10-03-2010, 07:47 PM
According to the CIA Russian Intelligence started the whole "9/11 is a hoax" deal as a part of a Psy Op to demoralize the American populace. It seems to me there is a HUGE intelligence war raging right now between China, Russia, US, and UK.

And you believe the CIA why? :confused:

tjeffersonsghost
10-03-2010, 07:50 PM
And you believe the CIA why? :confused:

Anymore I dont believe anything anyone says. As I stated above there is one big intelligence war raging and its really hard to believe anything, anyone says. For all I know you could be part of it....

FrankRep
10-03-2010, 07:50 PM
According to the CIA Russian Intelligence started the whole "9/11 is a hoax" deal as a part of a Psy Op to demoralize the American populace.

Do you have documentation to back that up?

tjeffersonsghost
10-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Do you have documentation to back that up?

No, I just heard it from somewhere, can't remember where though, Ill see if maybe I can find something online.

Edit to add: I really couldnt find anything online spelling out how Russia started the "911 is an inside job" as a psy op to demoralize the populace but I did hear it somewhere, I just cant remember where. You can see RT doing several articles on how 9/11 was probably an inside job. Once again it's really hard to believe anything that anyone says. The only thing we can do is work hard, stock up, and prepare in case this intelligence war turns into something bigger.

Vessol
10-03-2010, 08:04 PM
According to the CIA Russian Intelligence started the whole "9/11 is a hoax" deal as a part of a Psy Op to demoralize the American populace. It seems to me there is a HUGE intelligence war raging right now between China, Russia, Mossad, US, and UK.

This could make some logical sense. Russia Today seems to be the only media network willing to play ball with 9/11 Truthers and constantly interviews many of those in the alternative media(Alex Jones especially)

jt8025
10-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I am from the Savannah area and actually live in Effingham county. I believe I heard on the radio that they were actually hunting some wildlife that I wouldn't even think about hunting such as Alligators. The hunting may have been illegal but I believe a terrorist attack was ruled out. And I remember that whatever they were hunting was weird to me but maybe not from their countries.

pcosmar
10-03-2010, 08:56 PM
I am from the Savannah area and actually live in Effingham county. I believe I heard on the radio that they were actually hunting some wildlife that I wouldn't even think about hunting such as Alligators. The hunting may have been illegal but I believe a terrorist attack was ruled out. And I remember that whatever they were hunting was weird to me but maybe not from their countries.

Hunting,,,yeah, that's the ticket.

Tell me,,is it particularly cold in Georgia? (ski masks) or do you have to hide your identity from Alligators?

Vessol
10-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Hunting,,,yeah, that's the ticket.

Tell me,,is it particularly cold in Georgia? (ski masks) or do you have to hide your identity from Alligators?

Eh you might if you're illegally hunting something. Just sayin

pcosmar
10-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Eh you might if you're illegally hunting something. Just sayin

Something that requires wire cutters?

yeah, maybe so.
Why do I get the feeling that these incompetent would be terrorists never seem to be the "mastermind" type.

Vessol
10-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Something that requires wire cutters?

yeah, maybe so.
Why do I get the feeling that these incompetent would be terrorists never seem to be the "mastermind" type.

Who knows, perhaps crocodiles have bones that require wire cutters for butchering :)

BlackTerrel
10-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Exactly! It screams odd, "cover this story, are the Ruskies the next terrorists?" Part of the staging is to paint such cells as being simultaneously a threat, yet primitive, something our brilliant officers can handle, if only we really back the holy war on terror.

It is possible to overthink yourself crazy.

Especially considering this story is getting poor coverage in some local Effingham paper. Where it's not entirely clear what happened.

It reminds me of that scene in a Beautiful Mind where he started seeing code in every article.

Peace&Freedom
10-03-2010, 11:06 PM
It is possible to overthink yourself crazy.

Especially considering this story is getting poor coverage in some local Effingham paper. Where it's not entirely clear what happened.

It reminds me of that scene in a Beautiful Mind where he started seeing code in every article.

And it's also possible to underthink yourself lazy. SEVERAL stories in the media lately pertaining to Russian activity in the US, of which the Savannah story is just one. Very similar to preparatory 'chatter' prior to an actual 'terrorist incident.' Not to notice a potential cointellpro pattern is like that scene in They Live where a guy refuses to put on the glasses.

Vessol
10-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Not to notice a potential cointellpro pattern is like that scene in They Live where a guy refuses to put on the glasses.

Oh shit, I just watched that for the first time a bit ago. Thanks for reminding me to write a topic on it!